Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Hello

strokebloke e2
6 481 16 England
19 Dec 2008 7:41PM
An introduction from a new member - & new to photography of any type or discipline. I came across the site in a book entitled (believe it or not) Digital Photography For The Over 50's, [which I am] [considerably well over Smile] I have bought a Sony A200 with 18 - 70mm kit lens & a 70 - 300mm TP zoom + various accessories, and have spent some of the last fortnight (since my purchases) taking photo's to the best of my ability. I've tried a bit of image editing - but I have masses to learn.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

LisaRose e2
8 172 4 United States
19 Dec 2008 7:59PM
Welcome to ePHOTOzine! You are in the right place, you will learn a lot here, enjoy. Smile
Anthony e2
13 5.6k 17 Scotland
19 Dec 2008 8:23PM
welcome, you will love it here,

Anthony
Stuart463 e2
7 588 United Kingdom
19 Dec 2008 8:30PM
Hi Jack, welcome to the site - look forward to seeing your uploads.

Regards, Stuart
Goggie e2
6 33 United Kingdom
19 Dec 2008 8:36PM
I'm a newbie too. Working up the courage to enter into some of the topics. Hope to hear more from you. Gloria
strokebloke e2
6 481 16 England
19 Dec 2008 10:04PM
Thank you for the welcome.
I'm relatively new to this type of forum too, so may take some time to settle in. Don't expect too much from me - except, what to me are perfectly reasonable questions to ask, but to you, may leave you wondering what sort of muppet you've got involved with. Smile
I really am as green as grass in term of photography.
19 Dec 2008 11:20PM
Welcome to forum - a great place to learn! There are some wonderful people here! Enjoy!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.