Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Hello

My name is Julie and I started taking photography seriously about 6 months ago. I would class myself as a 'enthusiastic amateur' and hopefully belonging to sites such as this will inspire and improve my photography.

I love walking and live in the North East. I have two dogs and along with another friend who also enjoys photography and owns a dog can be seen on a weekend walking in the Cleveland Hills and North Yorkshire Moors.

I am not sure as to which form of photography I prefer at the moment. I enjoy landscape photography, photographing my dogs and cats, old buildings and have just bought a macro lens to experiment with.

As my husband said the other day...... this photography lark is becoming an obsession!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

diver pete e2
10 71 1 New Zealand
5 Sep 2009 10:40PM
Welcome Julie,
Hope you enjoy your time here among us other obsessed.
Regards,
Pete
cameracat e2
11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
5 Sep 2009 10:45PM

Quote:photography lark is becoming an obsession

Console him with the thought, That its probably cheaper than fashion...Smile

Welcome to ePHOTOzine....Wink
Many thanks for you kind welcome. Not sure by the time that I have purchases lenses, filters, bags, tripods etc that photography is cheaper than fashion but its so much more rewarding!
Welcome Julie. I love taking landscape photography. I started getting serious a few months back. I'm working on getting a better camera and a newer computer.
paulett e2
5 19 United Kingdom
7 Sep 2009 11:06AM
welcome julie

I have been on this wonderful site for about a month now
and I think it is brilliant.
You live in a lovely part of the country for photographing some fantastic scenery.

paula.
DaveMead e2
5 23 14 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2009 12:56PM
Hi Julie
A belated welcome to the site, I hope you are enjoying/learning plenty. It's nice to see another fan of the moors on here. Your first posts are excellent and I look forward to seeing more.
Regards,
Dave

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.