Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Hello

Wild 4 4 United Kingdom
10 Mar 2010 12:25PM
Hello I'm Mags from West Midlands, Just bought my first SLR camera, a Nikon D70 and am thrilled with it. Oh boy do I have a lot to learn. I am also trying to get to grips with photoshop so any hints and tips would be greatfully recieved Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

maroondah 11 239 1 Australia
10 Mar 2010 1:22PM
Hi Margaret and welcome to EPZ. If your looking to learn you have found the right place.
Regards
Gerry
Richsr e2
7 90 211 England
10 Mar 2010 2:08PM
Welcome to EPZ Mags.
10 Mar 2010 2:36PM
Hi there and welcome to the site.

Glad to hear that you've joined the rest of us photo crazies and look forward to seeing your images.

If you have any questions ob pretty much anything photo related, there will be someone here to help and advise.

Enjoy!
PhilT2 e2
4 104 13 England
10 Mar 2010 2:58PM
Hi Mags.......welcome. I've only been here a couple of months and already found that the people on here are only too willing to pass on there knowledge and advice. You have certainly found the right site.
10 Mar 2010 7:03PM
Hi! I've only been a member for a month or so and love it!!! People are so kind and helpful. Yes you may get the odd criticism but it is always justified and explained, how else can we learn and I appreciate any comments left on my photos for that reason.

Enjoy!

Fran
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
10 Mar 2010 7:23PM

Quote: any hints and tips would be greatfully recieved

Welcome Mags! Smile

When you upload your photos you can do so (one a week, unless you become a member of e2 in which case it is one a day) for critique.... tick the Critique Wanted box on the upload page (see below) and tell us what you want help with.

upload.jpg

answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
10 Mar 2010 7:33PM
Welcome Mags! Smile
roxpix 11 2.2k 11 Scotland
10 Mar 2010 8:13PM
Hi Mags
You could do a lot worse then to check out the sites new Photo Month pages for hints & tips
Wild 4 4 United Kingdom
10 Mar 2010 11:07PM
Oh my goodness, I cant belive so many people have made me feel so welcome as a new comer Grin, roxpix thanks for the link that was so helpfull and thank you all for you warm welcome
regards
Wild

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.