Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hello

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Aldo Panzieri
    22 Nov 2010 - 12:55 AM

Hello Chaps!

I am NOT a new member. I have been a member since 2002, but my time on this web mag has been limited to posting a picture once a day, and running back to the wonderful world of crime. I used to be a fashion photographer, but the cost and the cutthroat competition lead me accept an offer from my old line of work, law enforcement. i put myself through art school with my veterans benefits and CSI work for a local police department. My war pictures in Vietnam as a sergeant in the Air Force seemed good enough to get the job. This time my offer was from what the police call the dark side, that is the public defenders office. With a body guard I knew from my days doing celebrity portraits I head down into the ghetto late at night to photograph profoundly bad places. I have come to believe that most of the murderers I meet are quite a bit nicer than the fashion executives I knew before. I discovered that my old friend Horace Ward is here and I wanted to stop by and say HELLO HORACE!!

aldo

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Nov 2010 - 12:55 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

davidburleson
    davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72350 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
    22 Nov 2010 - 11:36 AM

Hi Aldo,

Welcome to the Forums! It can get quite addictive discussing various topics with other photographers. In case you didn't already know, you can view the recent activity of the forums on http://www.ephotozine.com/forums/recent-posts

David

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.