Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hello

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    WstepheN
    WstepheN  1 United Kingdom
    16 Oct 2012 - 3:58 PM

I have just joined this forum and would like to say hello to everybody, I have been a photographer for more than 30 years, preferring black and white film and mechanical cameras, no battery to fail or run out! I may never change to digital but you never know I might be persuaded by this forum! there is some excellent photography here! I would add my website here but I see that would contravene the rules, everyone will have to wait until I upload some images to a gallery.

Stephen.

Last Modified By WstepheN at 16 Oct 2012 - 3:59 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    16 Oct 2012 - 3:58 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Oct 2012 - 4:16 PM

Welcome into the madhouse Stephen, just had a cursory look at your website and must say you have some impressive images in there. I use to toy around with B&W years ago but nowhere near in the same league as yourself! I went digital purely and I guess a lot of folk will say the same because of the ever increasing processing costs, but each to their own.....

As for the T&C, I think we'd allow you a wee link in the forums just to get you going Smile I'll even put the link in for you then the powers that be can castigate me instead of you Smile

Definitely worth a look folks if you like your mono stuff: http://www.stephenwhiteheadphotographer.me.uk/ Look forward to seeing some more in the EPZ galleries......Good luck.

Ade

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53537 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Oct 2012 - 5:54 PM

Hi Stephen, welcome to ephotozine - with 30 years experience i reckon you can tell me a thing or too. Personally i love digital and may never go to film, but i bet we both want to shoot great images Smile
    Stuart

widtink
    widtink  2406 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Oct 2012 - 7:08 PM

Hi Stephen welcome to the site man ! 30 years experience you could be our mentor lol took a wee look at your website its mighty fine, think you will have a bit of fun here Wink

Rod

Snapster
    Snapster e2 Member 2115 forum postsSnapster vcard England
    16 Oct 2012 - 8:21 PM

Welcome Stephen, like your site, give digital a go!Grin

Steve_S
    Steve_S e2 Member 8176 forum postsSteve_S vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Oct 2012 - 9:52 PM

Hi Stephen
    Welcome to EPZ Smile
    It doesn't matter how you take them.....its the end result that counts Wink
    Regards
    Steve

Jestertheclown
    16 Oct 2012 - 9:58 PM

Welcome to Epz. Stephen.
    You have some fine work on your website.
    Bren.

Jestertheclown
    16 Oct 2012 - 9:59 PM

Quote: the powers that be can castigate me

. . . nothing new there then, Ade.

petebfrance
    17 Oct 2012 - 2:34 PM

Quote: Definitely worth a look folks if you like your mono stuff: http://www.stephenwhiteheadphotographer.me.uk/ Look forward to seeing some more in the EPZ galleries......Good luck.

I'll second that. Really enjoyed the site.
    Welcome to EPZ - I think there is a lot of interest here in B&W / Mono though I think it may be mostly done with digital cameras.

Pete

WstepheN
    WstepheN  1 United Kingdom
    17 Oct 2012 - 3:33 PM

Thank you all for your welcoming comments, I tried to add my website link when posting in the proper website place and was told, in an orange window that came up when I clicked on add, That I was posing Spam! explain that one if you can?

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318434 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Oct 2012 - 3:44 PM

Quote: I tried to add my website link when posting in the proper website place and was told, in an orange window that came up when I clicked on add, That I was posing Spam! explain that one if you can?

We get a lot of people joining to post links so the spam system was added to try and prevent it. It's not human so can make mistakes.

We prefer members to use the profile web link to share their web pages (which I see you found Smile ) that way it's cleaner and does avoid lots of "adverts" in the forums.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.