Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Hello again

7 Nov 2013 7:10PM
Thought I'd reintroduce myself, I was on here a year or two ago but thought I'd pop back and see what's happening. My previous name was scott_jessuk but I've since changed it Grin My Name is Scott and I'm from Scotland but currently staying in Canada on a 1 year working Visa.

I'm looking forward to seeing new people and what old familiar faces have done in my absence.

Cheers and happy photographing, oh also looking to buy a new camera so posted in the forum to ask for advice Grin

Scott

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Chant57 e2
8 391 3 United Kingdom
7 Nov 2013 8:30PM
Welcome back Scott Smile
8 Nov 2013 5:11AM
Hi Chant glad to see your still around, I'll be dropping by to check out your work. Thinking back was it you that had a daughter studying at St Andrews University? Can't remember if that was you or someone else Smile Anyway for all the other 119 views and no comments thanks for reading at least Wink
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
8 Nov 2013 5:55AM
Welcome back, Scott.
I hope the piece of Canada you are in is as glorious as BunnahabhainSmile

Malc
8 Nov 2013 7:13PM
Hey Malc hope your great?
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
8 Nov 2013 7:50PM
Hi Scott - I remember you Smile
8 Nov 2013 10:05PM
Hey I also remember you, how are you?
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
8 Nov 2013 10:35PM
I'm fine thanks - far too much to do, not enough time to do it in - the usual complaint Smile
8 Nov 2013 11:00PM
Ha ha yeah its always the case of too much to do an not enough time to do it in. I feel your pain well kind of, im in Canada job hunting Smile could be worse ohh and camera hunting too.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
8 Nov 2013 11:18PM
Well at least Canada makes a change - I've been in the same job for almost 26 years now - better the devil you know but not exactly exciting. That said it's strictly 8.30 till 5pm so can't complain - and my boss bought me a new camera last year Smile
10 Nov 2013 4:18AM
Yes I agree and I'd like a mon-fri early until 5pm ish, maybe one day, however working in the Hospitality trade back in Scotland unfortunately didn't give me many weekends off, I was doing the rota for a while too. That's the problem working in a student town, their social lives are very important Wink

Ahh well looking to get something else in the land of moose and poatine but we shall see, firstly I need a camera then job Wink need to remember my trip so camera is more important.

Wish I had a boss that could have bought me a camera, well jealous.

Right back to reading about what camera to get, have a great weekend and I'll stop by and see your work Grin
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
10 Nov 2013 9:43PM
well I had to suffer 25 years of working for said boss before he bought the camera but at least he was good enough to let me choose my pressie rather than giving me a watch!
11 Nov 2013 2:10AM
Ha ha ha brilliant!!! I guess a Ferrari was out of the question?
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
11 Nov 2013 8:32AM
I'd sooner have a nice red e-type Smile
11 Nov 2013 3:34PM
Id agree with that now when I think about it Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.