Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hello again

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    scootphoto

Thought I'd reintroduce myself, I was on here a year or two ago but thought I'd pop back and see what's happening. My previous name was scott_jessuk but I've since changed it Grin My Name is Scott and I'm from Scotland but currently staying in Canada on a 1 year working Visa.

I'm looking forward to seeing new people and what old familiar faces have done in my absence.

Cheers and happy photographing, oh also looking to buy a new camera so posted in the forum to ask for advice Grin

Scott

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    7 Nov 2013 - 7:10 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Chant57
    Chant57 e2 Member 8371 forum postsChant57 vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Nov 2013 - 8:30 PM

Welcome back Scott Smile

scootphoto

Hi Chant glad to see your still around, I'll be dropping by to check out your work. Thinking back was it you that had a daughter studying at St Andrews University? Can't remember if that was you or someone else Smile Anyway for all the other 119 views and no comments thanks for reading at least Wink

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43838 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Nov 2013 - 5:55 AM

Welcome back, Scott.
    I hope the piece of Canada you are in is as glorious as BunnahabhainSmile

Malc

scootphoto

Hey Malc hope your great?

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Nov 2013 - 7:50 PM

Hi Scott - I remember you Smile

scootphoto
    8 Nov 2013 - 10:05 PM

Hey I also remember you, how are you?

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Nov 2013 - 10:35 PM

I'm fine thanks - far too much to do, not enough time to do it in - the usual complaint Smile

scootphoto
    8 Nov 2013 - 11:00 PM

Ha ha yeah its always the case of too much to do an not enough time to do it in. I feel your pain well kind of, im in Canada job hunting Smile could be worse ohh and camera hunting too.

cattyal
    8 Nov 2013 - 11:18 PM

Well at least Canada makes a change - I've been in the same job for almost 26 years now - better the devil you know but not exactly exciting. That said it's strictly 8.30 till 5pm so can't complain - and my boss bought me a new camera last year Smile

scootphoto
    10 Nov 2013 - 4:18 AM

Yes I agree and I'd like a mon-fri early until 5pm ish, maybe one day, however working in the Hospitality trade back in Scotland unfortunately didn't give me many weekends off, I was doing the rota for a while too. That's the problem working in a student town, their social lives are very important Wink

Ahh well looking to get something else in the land of moose and poatine but we shall see, firstly I need a camera then job Wink need to remember my trip so camera is more important.

Wish I had a boss that could have bought me a camera, well jealous.

Right back to reading about what camera to get, have a great weekend and I'll stop by and see your work Grin

cattyal
    10 Nov 2013 - 9:43 PM

well I had to suffer 25 years of working for said boss before he bought the camera but at least he was good enough to let me choose my pressie rather than giving me a watch!

scootphoto
    11 Nov 2013 - 2:10 AM

Ha ha ha brilliant!!! I guess a Ferrari was out of the question?

cattyal
    11 Nov 2013 - 8:32 AM

I'd sooner have a nice red e-type Smile

scootphoto
    11 Nov 2013 - 3:34 PM

Id agree with that now when I think about it Wink

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.