Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hello everybody

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Fogey
Fogey  168 forum posts United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
30 Dec 2012 - 11:37 AM

Another Newbie here.

My real name is Jeff and I am now retired, so I can spend more time on my hobby. I've just upgraded my camera from a Nikon D60 to a Nikon D5100. I shoot with the 18-55mm Nikkor lens, a Tamron 70-300mm and a Sigma 120-400mm lens.

I'll photograph anything that will make a picture, but lean toward wildlife photography, landscapes and digital manipulation.

I'm looking for a photographic forum where I can show my images in a safe, friendly environment. Also to get some decent feedback, hints and tips to improve my photography.

I hope that this site will fit the bill.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
30 Dec 2012 - 11:37 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

NaturesHaven
NaturesHaven e2 Member 2246 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
30 Dec 2012 - 12:12 PM

Welcome to EPZ............I'm sure this site will come up to your expectations...........have a very enjoyable time and I look forward to viewing your images.

Cheers

Julia

franken
franken e2 Member 113046 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
30 Dec 2012 - 12:32 PM

Welcome to the site, a great place to be.

Ken

WhiteRose1
WhiteRose1 e2 Member 41028 forum postsWhiteRose1 vcard England133 Constructive Critique Points
30 Dec 2012 - 12:47 PM

Welcome Jeff. Some good stuff on your web site. Looking forward to seeing your work on here.

Jellyfire
Jellyfire  241 forum posts United Kingdom4 Constructive Critique Points
30 Dec 2012 - 1:54 PM

Welcome Jeff, look forward to seeing your uploads once you get some work up on here
Lee

Jellyfire
30 Dec 2012 - 1:58 PM

Hi, without meaning to cause alarm, your website is flagged on my browser with a warning as possible phishing site. Presuming that this isnt the case, might be worth contacting your Internet provider or web host and seeing why this would be, you may have inadvertedly got some malware on there
regards
Lee

Niknut
Niknut e2 Member 4513 forum postsNiknut vcard United Kingdom60 Constructive Critique Points
30 Dec 2012 - 2:42 PM

Jeff, if you're reading this, you're in retirement heaven !!!!......come on in, the waters lovely & warm & welcoming....enjoy !!!!!

Fogey
30 Dec 2012 - 2:43 PM

Thank you for that. Can I ask what browser you are using and what program you use for security? I'm sure to be asked by my provider for that information as this is the first time this has been reported to me.

Thanks in advance.

chase
chase Critique Team 81116 forum postschase vcard England235 Constructive Critique Points
30 Dec 2012 - 3:22 PM

Hi Jeff & welcome to ePz.
I too get the nasty message,I get...

Quote: You are about to log in to the site "fogeysplace.co.uk" with the username "jeff", but the website does not require authentication. This may be an attempt to trick you.

Is "fogeysplace.co.uk" the site you want to visit?

...I use Firefox plus AVG

CarolG
CarolG e2 Member 7128 forum postsCarolG vcard Greece16 Constructive Critique Points
30 Dec 2012 - 3:26 PM

Welcome, Jeff. Your website won't open for me.

Craggwildlife
Craggwildlife e2 Member 571 forum postsCraggwildlife vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
30 Dec 2012 - 3:37 PM

[quote]Welcome to EPZ............I'm sure this site will come up to your expectations
couldnt agree more

enjoy the site

david (craggwildlife)

Rawmazz
Rawmazz  141 forum posts United Kingdom
30 Dec 2012 - 3:52 PM

hello and welcome..Looking forward to seeing your uploads. Happy New Year Smile

Jellyfire
30 Dec 2012 - 6:06 PM

Hi jeff, I'm on a mac using safari, it's quite rare to get these warnings so probably worth checking out
Thanks
Lee

Fogey
30 Dec 2012 - 10:43 PM

Well my host has checked the site thoroughly and reports there are no problems that he can see. Google doesn't report the site being infected either, so I don't know what has prompted those error messages.

Something to keep my eye on, methinks.

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 103999 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
30 Dec 2012 - 10:49 PM

welcome Jeff

from Jeff GrinGrin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.