Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hello everyone

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    toneb75
    toneb75  4187 forum posts England
    31 Aug 2009 - 8:05 PM

Hi, have been coming on the forum for a couple of months now but have finally got round to registering. I am fairly new to photography having bought a Canon 400D (the 5D is on my wish list!) about 6 months ago and have quickly got the bug (as well as a lower bank balance) and am keen to learn as much as possible. Have already invested in a couple of "good" canon lens - 17-85 IS and 70-200 F4 L Series, a manfrotto tripod/head and a Canon 430EX MKII Flash. Am keen to learn more about flash photography and have just this evening decided to take the plunge and ordered the Elemental G Series 2 Light kit, mainly based on posts I found on here discussing good budget studio lighting. Cannot wait to receive this and getting to play with them. Anyhow I won't wittle on any further, but just wanted to say hi and I look forward to joining in and hopefully learning lots along the way.

Tony

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    31 Aug 2009 - 8:05 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

nikon
    nikon e2 Member 10111 forum postsnikon vcard England
    31 Aug 2009 - 9:37 PM

Welcome Tony, It would seem that you have jumped right in at the deep end and made a financial commitment. You will find all the advice you could need right here, looking forward to seeing your work.

Dave

Stuart463
    Stuart463 e2 Member 6558 forum postsStuart463 vcard United Kingdom
    31 Aug 2009 - 10:12 PM

Hi Tony, welcome aboard.

Stuart

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.