Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Hello everyone

toneb75 e2
5 187 England
31 Aug 2009 8:05PM
Hi, have been coming on the forum for a couple of months now but have finally got round to registering. I am fairly new to photography having bought a Canon 400D (the 5D is on my wish list!) about 6 months ago and have quickly got the bug (as well as a lower bank balance) and am keen to learn as much as possible. Have already invested in a couple of "good" canon lens - 17-85 IS and 70-200 F4 L Series, a manfrotto tripod/head and a Canon 430EX MKII Flash. Am keen to learn more about flash photography and have just this evening decided to take the plunge and ordered the Elemental G Series 2 Light kit, mainly based on posts I found on here discussing good budget studio lighting. Cannot wait to receive this and getting to play with them. Anyhow I won't wittle on any further, but just wanted to say hi and I look forward to joining in and hopefully learning lots along the way.

Tony

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

nikon e2
11 118 1 England
31 Aug 2009 9:37PM
Welcome Tony, It would seem that you have jumped right in at the deep end and made a financial commitment. You will find all the advice you could need right here, looking forward to seeing your work.

Dave
Stuart463 e2
7 588 United Kingdom
31 Aug 2009 10:12PM
Hi Tony, welcome aboard.

Stuart

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.