Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Hello from North Yorkshire..

18 Jun 2013 11:37AM
Hello Everyone!

Just thought I would introduce myself,
I'm just getting into photography properly now at 24, I've always loved photos and landscapes there has been many times when I've thought "I wish I had a camera right now!" I am a complete novice at this whole photography game and I've just been given a Nikon D70 so I'm currently sat listening to Ellie Goulding whilst getting familiar with the camera!

I have some photos that I may upload that I took with my old phone but I'm looking forward to getting out and about with the camera and seeing what I can come up with. Grin

I will probably be asking lots of questions etc as I go along.

Tracey.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MikeRC e2
9 3.5k United Kingdom
18 Jun 2013 12:31PM
Welcome to the site Tracy....I too am from Yorkshire but I'm at the West of.
....enjoy....Mike
WhiteRose1 e2
4 1.1k 137 England
18 Jun 2013 12:37PM
Welcome to the site, Tracey, I'm an exiled North Yorkshireman... never managed the trip back like Mike Pannet TongueGrin. Looking forward to your landscapes of the county.

Dave
IanBurton 5 78 7 United Kingdom
18 Jun 2013 2:32PM
Hi Tracey welcome to the site, I too am from North Yorkshire. You have come to the right site as there is plenty of useful information to get your teeth into. You will find the critique gallery particularly useful for your uploads as they will advise you on improving your technique and processing of images, just make sure you have a thick skin and don't take it personally Wink

Enjoy.

Ian.
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
18 Jun 2013 2:59PM
Hi Tracey, greetings and welcome to ePz. As Ian says, use the critique gallery to get honest, encouraging and constructive feedback from the critique team...and don't forget to join in - there are lots of interest groups and our famous Photo Monthly Forum.
Enjoy!Grin

Malc

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.