Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hello from Northants-new member

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    desborokev
    23 Dec 2012 - 8:21 PM

Hi there. I joined the site a couple of days ago and am really impressed with the content, interaction and variety available-however I can't find an idiot guide! I've added a couple of phots thus far and found they're being voted,which I appreciate-just not sure why!! Can someone direct me please? Many thanks,KevinWink

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    23 Dec 2012 - 8:21 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Mozzytheboy
    Mozzytheboy e2 Member 3550 forum postsMozzytheboy vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Dec 2012 - 8:48 PM

Hello Kevin and welcome. There CANNOT be a better site in the galaxy than this for help, advice, knowledge, fun, ideas, stimulation, drooling, oh lots of drooling (just look through the galleries to see what I mean.)

As for direction, simply jump up-jump up , jump around (wasn't that a song? Look here there, high, low and all over Kevin, for all the answers are in each section. Well, many at any rateWink

Your uploaded images are getting votes because they are liked. seemples that one.

Join in, and get looking and searching.

Mozzy

desborokev
    23 Dec 2012 - 8:51 PM

Many thanks Mozzy- looks a very concise site. I'm going to enjoy being here!

Cephus
    Cephus  92123 forum posts England
    23 Dec 2012 - 9:04 PM

Hello it looks as if you may come from Desborough. I've been there on a couple of occasions. I stayed at the Bull's Head in Arthingworth, a nice Pub in a nice part of the country.

Anyhow welcome to the site.

rambler
    rambler e2 Member 5465 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Dec 2012 - 9:20 PM

Hi Kevin,
    you have joined so you are no idiot, just get stuck in and enjoy the site, I can recommend looking at the groups.
    The black and white group, the black and white weekly challenge group seem to be a good starting place for you.
    I can assure you of a warm welcome and a great place to make acquaintance with other members.

Ken

tomcat
    tomcat e2 Member 85860 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Dec 2012 - 9:21 PM

Not sure where the Desborough bit was included, but I am just down the roadWink

Cephus
    Cephus  92123 forum posts England
    23 Dec 2012 - 9:52 PM

Quote: Not sure where the Desborough bit was included, but I am just down the roadWink

His site ID is Desboro Kev and he is from North Hants.

Last Modified By Cephus at 23 Dec 2012 - 9:53 PM
    Martin54
    Martin54 e2 Member 8495 forum postsMartin54 vcard United Kingdom
    23 Dec 2012 - 10:36 PM

Welcome Kev, If you're in Desborough Northants I'm just up the road in Stoke Albany.

Martin

puertouk
    puertouk  21053 forum posts United Kingdom17 Constructive Critique Points
    24 Dec 2012 - 10:23 AM

Hi kev, Im just hop skip and a jump over in Tenerife!

tomcat
    tomcat e2 Member 85860 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    24 Dec 2012 - 11:47 AM

Thought his name was Des BorokevWink

desborokev
    24 Dec 2012 - 3:01 PM

Hello all- and thanks again...correct I live in a very wet Desborough, Northants- and not far from Stoke Albany. member of the Desborough & Rothwell Photographic Society too. I'll get to grips with the site in time! Ah yes, the Bulls Head in Arthingworth-sounds as though it's around 75 miles too far south doesn't it?
    Anyhow, merry Xmas to you all and I look forward to chatting in the days and weeks to follow! Kev

paulcookphotography

Rothwell??

Isnt that where the alienth crathed?

Haha, nvm. Welcome to the site, Des, and merry Christmas

Rawmazz
    Rawmazz  141 forum posts United Kingdom
    26 Dec 2012 - 3:28 PM

Hiya and welcome from another newbie. Seasons greetings Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.