Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hello from Oklahoma

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    MsPatty
    MsPatty  4 United States
    14 Feb 2010 - 3:43 AM

I have always loved taking pictures for many years. I am an amateur and just recently took a photography class at a Vo-Tech School. I have a Canon 30D and have really enjoyed learning how to take good pictures. Every where I go I am constantly looking around and seeing what would really make a good picture. I am hoping to learn a lot from this site.
    Patty

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    14 Feb 2010 - 3:43 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SuziBlue
    SuziBlue  1116195 forum posts Scotland10 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Feb 2010 - 5:25 AM

Hi Patty and welcome to the wild woolly world of ephotozine! There is everything you need on this site, whether it's information, articles, how-tos, galleries .. and a very active forum. Some bits are hairy and some bits aren't!

Glad to see you, and look forward to seeing you around the site! We have many Americans here and loads of people from elsewhere around the world. Just jump in. Grin

Toonman
    Toonman  71420 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Feb 2010 - 6:52 AM

Hi Patty. Good morning. Well it is here in the UK! Welcome to Ephotozine. There art some really nice people on this site who will be glad to chat to you and, offer adivice.

Adam

maroondah
    maroondah  11239 forum posts Australia1 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Feb 2010 - 12:42 PM

Hi Patty welcome to Ephotozine. It's a very addictive website with so many good photographers and loads of helpful information and advice.
    Regards
    Gerry

DOGSBODY
    DOGSBODY  61432 forum posts England30 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Feb 2010 - 2:55 PM

Hi Patty and welcome to the site.

Do you know Gordon Macrae or Shirley Jones. They were in that wonderful documentary about Oklahoma a few years back. (only joking). Best of luck with your pictures. Andy

MsPatty
    MsPatty  4 United States
    14 Feb 2010 - 7:13 PM

Thanks for the welcome. I was up until 2pm last night looking the site over and viewing pictures. This is a great site, I am so glad I found it. Talk to everyone soon.
    Patty

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.