Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hello from Robin Hood country!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Markwalkerphotography

Hi all!!

I'm brand new to ephotozine and from what I've seen on the forums do far everyone seams nice and welcoming!

Im Mark and as the name suggests I'm from the heart of Sherwood Forest - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.

I work as a Wedding and Portrait photographer primarily but love nature and wildlife too (but only for fun)

My main reason for joining might sound a little selfish I'm afraid - I'm looking to receive feedback, critiques and tips from fellow photographers about my work - something I've never had before (so please be gentle!) That way I hope to improve for my customers and for myself.

I love the voting system and I've already been inspired by lots of existing members in the one afternoon I've been part of the site - so I completely understand that you only get out of a community what you put back in.

So I look forward to interacting with lots of you, swapping tips, being inspired and - if I'm lucky - inspiring someone else too one day.

Mark

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    25 Jan 2013 - 8:51 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

canonfan46
    25 Jan 2013 - 9:31 PM

Hi Mark, welcome to Epz.
    I am not the most qualified person to give a proper critique, but I had a look at your website photos and they look great to me.

There is only one thing I spotted that dident seem right to me. In your wedding photo pages you refer to "natural photos". Now as said, I'm no expert on this, but I would change the word "natural" to something else such as "informal" or "casual".

Only a thought, it's just that I think the alternative to "natural" is "un-natural"

Good luck with your photography business.

John

Last Modified By canonfan46 at 25 Jan 2013 - 9:31 PM
    Sylviwhalley
    Sylviwhalley e2 Member 797 forum postsSylviwhalley vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jan 2013 - 4:22 PM

Hi Mark, Welcome to Epz.
    I too am from Mansfield and have been on this great site for a few years, and have found it really helpful. It's a great place to get inspiration, help and invaluable comments on your work. I have looked on your website and your photos look great, though like John I'm no expert. Good luck.
    Sylvia

NEWMANP
    NEWMANP e2 Member 61583 forum postsNEWMANP vcard United Kingdom574 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Jan 2013 - 10:01 AM

hello and welcome to epz from Bolsover
    Phil

STEVELIN
    STEVELIN  6155 forum posts Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Jan 2013 - 10:40 AM

hi mark welcome to epz.
    steve

Dazcourt
    Dazcourt  5 United Kingdom
    28 Jan 2013 - 1:17 PM

Welcome to EPZ Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.