Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Hello from the uk

murray30 1 2
10 May 2013 2:24PM
Hi all my name is Murray,

I am from Staffordshire uk,

I started this very addictive(and expensiveSmile)hobby 3 years ago and have not looked back since,
still very wet behind the earsSmile but thoroughly enjoying the learning curve,

my main interest is bird(feathered varietySmile) Photography and wildlife in general,that's all i can think of for now sorry,as i am keeping one eye on the computer and the other outside waiting for the elusive sunshine to appear so i can get back out with the camSmile,

Thanks all and a big thank you for the warm welcome i have already received, very much appreciatedSmile

all the best to you all and Happy SnappingSmile

Regards Murray

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

franken e2
12 3.2k 4 Wales
10 May 2013 3:12PM
Welcome to the best site for all things photography Murray. Enjoy!

Ken
conrad 10 10.9k 116
10 May 2013 3:15PM
Welcome to the site, Murray, good to have ya!

I see that you've made a start to your portfolio already, and with some cracking shots, well done.

But there's a lot more to do here, have a good look around...

Enjoy!

Conrad

P.S. And about that comment "expensive hobby" - it's as expensive as you want to make it. And comparatively not so bad - acquaintances of mine have started flying and car racing. Enough said, I should think...
saltireblue e2
4 4.1k 26 Norway
10 May 2013 3:17PM
Greetings and welcome to ePz, Murray. Like photography itself, this site is addictive - although not as expensive.Grin

Malc
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
10 May 2013 3:26PM
Welcome into the madhouse.......

Quote:Like photography itself, this site is addictive - although not as expensive

Enter some of the competitions and the free draws, get lucky and the site will pay you back in the end as it's done for me Smile But I'll say it before others do.....I'm a jammy git! Blush
Gaucho e2
12 2.3k 2 United Kingdom
10 May 2013 5:17PM
Ade you are a jammy....too slow Sad
Gaucho e2
12 2.3k 2 United Kingdom
10 May 2013 5:17PM
Oh, and welcome!
ensign e2
7 185 1 United Kingdom
10 May 2013 6:42PM
Hi Murray, Welcome to the site from a fellow Staffordshire dweller.
Bernard.
murray30 1 2
10 May 2013 11:27PM
Thank you all for the very warm welcomeSmile,
Hi Kev and Thank you,i have read a lot of articles on Ephotozine in the past,but never had the confidence to join wish i had now,better late than never as they saySmile,

Hi Conrad,that is very true indeed,a 50d and a 70-300mm lense does me fine for now,and i thought that was expensive(or i'm just a tight gitSmile),Thanks again for the welcome Conrad much appreciatedSmile,

Hi Malc and Thank you,it might take a bit of time to get my bearings as i am still quite new to all this,but very much looking forward to contributing,and have to be honest i have read a lot of reviews on Ephotozine,and thought it was only fair i contributed in some way,

Hi Ade,and Thank you,it might be a while before i enter any comps,as i am still very much a beginner with very little consistency,and any half decent shots i take are usually 95%fluke and 5%luckSmile, i am thoroughly enjoying the learning curve though and that's the main thing i suppose,

Lol,Thank you Gaucho,have to say i am very overwhelmed and extremely humbled by the warm welcomes,and very much appreciated by a wet behind the ears chappy like myselfSmile,

Hi Bernard,nice to see another Staffordshire dweller on hereSmile,and thank you for the warm welcome too,much appreciatedSmile,

Regards Murray
tj e2
11 1.9k England
11 May 2013 2:59AM
Welcome to the site Murray! Smile
murray30 1 2
11 May 2013 3:39PM
Thank you very much for the welcome TjSmile
tomcat e2
9 6.0k 15 United Kingdom
12 May 2013 9:29PM
Welcome Murray
Seen some of your work and.......Tongue

Adrian
johnke 1 54 9 South Africa
22 May 2013 10:04PM
Hi Murray, welcome to EPZ,I am also from Newcastle Staffs but have not been for a long time, your PF is starting to look good..John
23 May 2013 8:14AM
Hi Murray, welcome to the site, I'm new here too. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Scott

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.