Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hello from Turkey

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    aliguven
    aliguven  1 Turkey
    20 May 2013 - 12:36 AM

Hello everybody,

This is Ali from Turkey who has been interested in photography for about 6 years. I do like taking photos of anything that catch my attention; I started with nature and macro photos though. I am using a Nikon D7000 with a few different lenses but unfortunately nowadays I can find little time to take photos. I'd like to share my photos and try to contribute with my comments in this community I have joined.

All the best...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    20 May 2013 - 12:36 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cameracat
    cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
    20 May 2013 - 1:01 AM

Hi Ali, Welcome to ePHOTOzine, Look forward to seeing your work.

So enjoy yourself and always remember to ask a question if your not sure about something.

It is 1am in the morning here in the UK, So you may find a lot of us are sleeping....Smile

Vince....Grin

Last Modified By cameracat at 20 May 2013 - 1:02 AM
    aliguven
    aliguven  1 Turkey
    20 May 2013 - 1:14 AM

Thanks Vince. I hve already started sharing Smile Hope people in the community like my works.

Best Wishes...

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43691 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    20 May 2013 - 8:29 AM

Greetings and welcome to ePz, Ali.
    You'll find this is a great place for sharing your images and enjoying others photos, plus there's always someone willing to help if you have any questions.
    EnjoySmile

Malc

digicammad
    digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    20 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

Hi Ali, welcome to the site. In which part of Turkey are you?

Ian

aliguven
    aliguven  1 Turkey
    20 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

Quote: Hi Ali, welcome to the site. In which part of Turkey are you?

Hi! Ian. Thanks a lot. I live in the south in a city called Denizli which is famous with Pamukkale, natural travertines...

digicammad
    digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    20 May 2013 - 11:15 AM

Hi Ali. I've been to Pamukkale, loved it. We go to Side most years and are looking forward to this year's visit for some sunshine. Smile

Gillygems
    Gillygems  332 forum posts United Kingdom
    20 May 2013 - 5:17 PM

I've been there too and travelled to Turkey many times! You have a beautiful scenic interesting country with friendly people. I kook forward to seeing your pics.

aliguven
    aliguven  1 Turkey
    20 May 2013 - 6:22 PM

Dear Ian and Gilly. We not only have natural beauties but also cultural varieties. Turkey is quite rich to take different kinds of photos and sunshine is the bonus Smile I strongly recommend everybody in the community to visit one day. If anybody wants to ask anything about the places to visit and take photos, do not hesitate to contact me...

nikonphotographer

Welcome aboard ..... I'm off to Turkey again in September, I visitited there 3 years ago and can't wait to get back, you have some stunning scenery there, I'll be in the Fethiye area, sadly a fair few miles from where you are.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.