Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hello there

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    FeelgoodPhotography

Hi there. Thought I would take a few moments to introduce myself. I've been into photography since I was a kid and recently got a Pentax K5. Been persuaded to take it beyond hobby status so we'll see how that goes.

I'm from Glasgow in the UK Smile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    27 Sep 2013 - 10:06 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

RonnieAG
    RonnieAG e2 Member 4139 forum postsRonnieAG vcard Scotland112 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Sep 2013 - 3:56 AM

Welcome from a fellow Glaswegian: hope you find the site as inspiring as I have.
    All the best with your photography.
    Ronnie.

FeelgoodPhotography

Ronnie, thanks for your kind words. I can't promise anything other than to give it a go. Cheers, fellow Glaswegian Smile

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 44057 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Sep 2013 - 6:42 AM

Greetings William, and welcome to ePz. This is a great site for inspiration, ideas anad not least help whenever you have a question.
    Enjoy yourself, both on here and with your photography.

Malc

FeelgoodPhotography

Thanks, Malc. For the first time in a long time I have that weird directionless excited feeling you get when you start something new and completely change direction.

franken
    franken e2 Member 123185 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Sep 2013 - 7:47 AM

Welcome to the site William, a great place to learn and enjoy.

Ken

FeelgoodPhotography

Thanks, Ken. I'm enjoying it so far. It would seem I'm in pretty well-heeled and inspirational company. The hard part for me is calling myself a photographer while being surrounded by people who have so much obvious talent. It feels grubby.

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96108 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Sep 2013 - 8:37 AM

There's nothing wrong with 'grubby' Smile Welcome to EPZ Smile

FeelgoodPhotography

Quite right too. Who doesn't like a bit of....errr....grub? Thanks for your kind words. Had a look through your photos. Loving the lace and stockings and PVC, just to be deliciously grubby for a moment Tongue

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96108 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Sep 2013 - 10:57 PM

Glad you approve of my grubbiness Smile I've more planned but have to mend my ostrich feather fan first Smile

FeelgoodPhotography

I've never seen an ostrich in stockings or PVC.

cattyal
    29 Sep 2013 - 3:45 PM

There's always a first time - but I have to wait for the glue to dry on the fan before I can play with it!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.