Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Help - Resolution

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    kathrynlouise
    kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2012 - 6:48 PM

Hi guys. I'm trying to do a photobook but on the pictures i've chosen it comes up " resolution too low and not suitable"
    What do i do to change this?

Kathryn

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    11 Jan 2012 - 6:48 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pulsar69
    pulsar69  101611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2012 - 6:51 PM

you cant change it , it is warning you that the file sizes are not good enough to be printed , are they off a phone or a very low quality camera ?

kathrynlouise
    kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2012 - 6:57 PM

Some of i phone and some off my cameras but obviously made smaller to put on here or send in emails.
    Kathryn

Billlee
    Billlee  85531 forum posts England
    11 Jan 2012 - 7:01 PM

Quote: Some of i phone and some off my cameras but obviously made smaller to put on here or send in emails.
    Kathryn

When you 'made them smaller' did you save the original files? If so those can be used after suitable post processing.

kathrynlouise
    11 Jan 2012 - 7:07 PM

I just clicked save as the original so have no copies Sad

RogBrown
    RogBrown  73001 forum posts England10 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2012 - 9:57 PM

Quote: I just clicked save as the original so have no copies Sad

Whoops Sad Not still got them on your memory card?

AndyMurdo
    AndyMurdo  833 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2012 - 10:00 PM

Next time you adjust an image in your editing softwear make sure you click "Save As" and give your modified files a suffix (this should happen automatically if you are using Adobe Elements etcWink as this will turn your edits in to copies and leave your originals intact. It is also a good idea to back up your original files away from your main PC, on an external Harddrive or burn to disc or better still both mediums, just so you have copies to hand when things go wrong.

KeithOT
    KeithOT  8 United Kingdom
    12 Jan 2012 - 11:53 AM

I've had this happen with Truprint calendars when I used a heavily cropped picture but they allow you to use the picture the results on the calendar were fine not an exhibition print obviously but good enough for a calendar picture.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.