Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

HELP - STOLEN DOG

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Louise_Morris
Louise_Morris e2 Member 42324 forum postsLouise_Morris vcard England
27 Mar 2011 - 7:35 PM

I am sorry if I am not supposed to post this sort of thing but here goes anyway! I'm sure someone will tell me if I am wrong & I apologise in advance if I am doing something I shouldn't! Today we have been to THe INternational Centre for Birds of Prey @Newent and unfortunately someone has stolen one of Jemima's dogs. Sedge, a small black Patterdale Terrier, approx. 18month was taken from the centre by some visitors around 5.15 this evening. Please if anyone you know appears with a 'new' dog or passing one off as a puppy - as she has Labradors people assume he is a Labrador Puppy - please contact either myself or Jemima at icbp.org. He is a dear little fellow, very friendly, and I am sure many EPZ members must have seen him on their visits there - If by any remote chance anyone was there today and has pictures with the audience visible please contact me as these 'visitors' can be identified. Many thanks Louise

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
27 Mar 2011 - 7:35 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
27 Mar 2011 - 7:44 PM

Oh no..... hope you find him soon.

MrGoatsmilk
27 Mar 2011 - 7:45 PM

If you have any photo's put a group page on Facebook then if we all add it and then share with friends the message will get out.

Put the link in this thread and i will join and share

Hope you find the dog soon

Stu

Louise_Morris
27 Mar 2011 - 7:56 PM

Thanks Stu - ICBP has a facebook page - simply ICBP Newent - if anyone could paste it I would be grateful. Also www.icbp.org has an appeal for him. Many thanks

gingerdelight
27 Mar 2011 - 8:27 PM

I hope that you find him safe and well, and soon! xxx
Carol

cassiecat
cassiecat  639 forum posts England46 Constructive Critique Points
27 Mar 2011 - 8:31 PM

do the centre have CCTV footage?
hope you get him back.lesley

Louise_Morris
27 Mar 2011 - 8:53 PM

Thanks all - unfortunately not at the front of the building where they were obviously parked, can't imagine how people can stoop that low but hey! at least we aren't all that bad. Had had a great day there aswell only for it to be spoilt by this!

MrGoatsmilk
27 Mar 2011 - 8:56 PM

Quote: Thanks Stu - ICBP has a facebook page - simply ICBP Newent - if anyone could paste it I would be grateful. Also www.icbp.org has an appeal for him. Many thanks

Trouble is the Facebook page only shows the birds page nothing about the dog being stolen, it really is worth you or them setting up a page for the dog so that that page alone can be shared with as many as possible.

Stu

Last Modified By MrGoatsmilk at 27 Mar 2011 - 8:56 PM
Louise_Morris
27 Mar 2011 - 9:05 PM

Stu there is quite a bit about the dog being stolen and also a couple of pics of him - it was put on about 6pm this evening. \thanks anyway.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
27 Mar 2011 - 9:17 PM

blog

Louise_Morris
27 Mar 2011 - 9:21 PM

Thanks Coleslaw

Louise_Morris
28 Mar 2011 - 8:34 AM

Thank you all he has been found!! He was taken to an animal rescue in Cardiff at 2.30am this morning by the people who took him! Thanks for your input everyone. Lou

Coleslaw
28 Mar 2011 - 8:41 AM

Quote: Thank you all he has been found!! He was taken to an animal rescue in Cardiff at 2.30am this morning by the people who took him! Thanks for your input everyone

How bizarre is that?!
Glad he has been found though.

BarrieNeilPhotography

At least they did the 'right' thing and not just dump him after stealing him. Good result Smile

Sus
Sus  93183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
28 Mar 2011 - 9:55 AM

Thank goodness he was found! What a horrible feeling it must have been. I really don't understand people who would do something like that. But thank goodness they had the heart to make sure he got back safely, as Barrie says there are many out there who are devoid of any feelings and woudn't have bothered.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.