Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Help needed community workshops.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    skewey
    skewey  831 forum posts England
    16 Nov 2011 - 3:18 PM

Hi to all epzers,

Over the last twelve months I have joined up with a local wildlife artist and we have formulated a Not for Profit company.Our aim is to engage within communities to encourage disadvantaged individuals and encourage them to utilise local greenspaces. We have run a couple of pilot events to gauge the need in order to apply for some funding .But prior to this if anybody as any items that they no longer use and would like to donate them it would be greatly appreciated. Today we had a session with a group with a number of disabilities. To see these people enjoy this activity which is not normally available to them. The basis of the workshops isto encourage them to work in unison with eachother. We had two people one who was a sight impairment and the other physically impaired but they manged to demonstrate that they could work together and capture aimages on feeders but it got them communicating to us and other members of the public.
    A link to our website which is still under construction is www.nature-view.co.uk

Kind Regards
    Paul

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    16 Nov 2011 - 3:18 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

skewey
    skewey  831 forum posts England
    16 Nov 2011 - 8:58 PM

We are looking for digital compacts so that our learners get a chance to produce some images.These can then be used to create a variety of montages and show learners natural colours to replicate pieces of artwork.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.