Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Help selecting website design

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    VivaMacro
    VivaMacro  1
    27 Sep 2012 - 4:48 PM

Okay, I just started a free-trial website here http://www.creativemotiondesign.com/ and I'm stuck because I can't decide which design to go with. There are so many good ones, I need some opinions so I can figure out which one to go with. I want to know your favorites! The design selections are here: http://www.creativemotiondesign.com/client-gallery.html Thanks for your time and help in advance!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    27 Sep 2012 - 4:48 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Leilani
    Leilani  929 forum posts England3 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Sep 2012 - 7:38 PM

Hello VivaMacro, welcome. Smile

Don't think anyone can answer that one for you, as it will all depend on your style of images, and as you haven't uploaded anything yet, it's a bit hard to advise of which would be suitable. Smile

When you do come to buy this if you choose this company, you will need hosting and domain on top.

1&1 is the domain provider I have used for well over a decade, and they have been the cheapest and best admin panel to navigate.

The offer Hosting at $100 sheesh! EZPZ hosting, been with them for a few years now 2.99 per month on UK servers.

Hope this helps a wee bit Smile

Loren

Paul_Anthony
    27 Sep 2012 - 8:15 PM

All of the designs and layouts look very nice.

There are so many more companies out there that offer the similar styles, cost varies as it does with anything. We were considering Blu Domain until we read the review (best avoided). Have a look at Folio Websites , their layouts are similar to CMD's but a little more stylish IMO, they are top of our list when our current Photium and On Line Picture Proof websites are up for renewal.

Paul.

SimonGrindle
    28 Sep 2012 - 10:02 AM

If you need any help with CSS, xHTML or ASP then pop me a message, I studied Computing Multimedia and have done few sites!

VivaMacro
    VivaMacro  1
    4 Oct 2012 - 9:02 PM

Thanks for your feedback everyone! In response to Leilani, my shots are mostly nature macros, such as flowers and insects. I will post some here soon, I've only just joined here and I'm still learning to navigate the site. I settled on a design at CMD, so I'm going to post a link to it here soon and would love some input on how it looks so far. Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.