Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Help with buying a new lens

Hearny 5 104 United Kingdom
17 Oct 2009 11:48PM
hi everyone

im looking to buy a wide angle lens for my sony A330 and im so confused i have been searching through a well known online auction site and found these:

link

is this what i need and is it worth buying dont want to waste my money (credit crunch and all that)
thanks in advance

Martin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
18 Oct 2009 3:35AM
That woud be a waste IMO. That is just an attachment lens, which I doubt you would be happy with, quality wise.
StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
18 Oct 2009 3:43AM
This is what you want.
STRATUS 6 69
18 Oct 2009 8:55AM
Remember you can also use the old Konika Minolta lenses on your camera. This should help to increase your options.
Hearny 5 104 United Kingdom
18 Oct 2009 8:53PM
thank you both im still a bit unsure about lenses what size mm is classed as wide angle ?

Thanks again
18 Oct 2009 8:53PM

Quote:This is what you want.

That's the kit lens, some say it's not up to much, others say it's a great lens, I've seen them for around that price brand new on line.

If you're interested, I have the Konica Minolta version, that you can have, make me an offer via postage +postage and it's yours Wink
StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
18 Oct 2009 10:32PM
I was considering what appeared to be the OP's budget. With no limit it's a cinch.
bangalicious 7 1.3k 5 England
19 Oct 2009 1:38PM
What do you intend on shooting with it and what is the budget?

Anil.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.