Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Help with Photo Print wallets/Folder/envelopes

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • 1
    • »
    14 Dec 2011 - 11:10 AM

    Please help...does anyone know what these wallets/ envelopes/ or folders are called?

    Most print houses send photo prints to you in them. I use photobox (And sometimes Jessops and boots give you your photos in this). Problem is I can't deliver to clients in these envelopes as you don't want them to know where you print your images from.
    Need to find a way of buying personalized ones for my photo business or plain ones...but don't know what they are called. My internet search has been near futile. I found someplace in America but is there any where in England?


    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    14 Dec 2011 - 11:10 AM

    Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

    timbo  12591 forum posts United Kingdom
    14 Dec 2011 - 12:12 PM

    Stick them in proper mounts and charge more! For me I would feel unprofessional providing my clients with the same thing they can get from Jessops or Photobox. A quality mount isn't expensive and improves the whole perceived value of what you're selling, pop it in a nice sealed plastic wrapper and bobs your uncle. I do this even for large pint orders.

    Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    14 Dec 2011 - 12:14 PM

    Thanks Timbo
    the problem with Proper Mounts is that I am talking about large quantities like 100images and If I have to put them all in photo mounts it might take a lot of space for all the images they want delivered.
    Do you reckon there are companies that make these kinds of folders for extra images they want?

    14 Dec 2011 - 4:42 PM

    i use plain matt paper and print and fold my own, using 200gsm paper, you can personalise them to the client or to your business (for example, the orders I have taken for my 2012 calendar have A3 slips with the order number, customers name on with a christmas greeting from me / darren smith photography, they are quite easy to make.
    200gsm paper can also be punched so that inserts can be made and you can also get sticky plastic photo corners to hold photos that are smaller than the sleeve.
    100 or so would not take long to make in publisher or something similar
    other than that, ebay may have what you want, I found these on there:ebay 6x4 sleeves
    hope this is useful to you


    Last Modified By darrensmithgbr at 14 Dec 2011 - 4:43 PM Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    rambler e2 Member 6474 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Dec 2011 - 5:33 PM


    I know them as photo wallets, try this link.

    Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    • «
    • 1
    • »

    Add a Comment

    You must be a member to leave a comment

    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.