Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Helpful Information

collywobles 11 3.5k 9 United Kingdom
8 Oct 2012 3:09PM
I post this site as a helpful information location. If you have other places that would be helpful to other EPZr's use this forum.

I post this as a place you can check if your vehicle is registered on the Insurers Database. This is the database that the Police use when their ANPR system registers a vehicle as uninsured. Also you can check that your registerd vehicle details are correct.

Vehicle Insurance Check

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rossd 12 1.1k England
8 Oct 2012 3:47PM

Quote:Spam, Spam , Spam , Spam
??????

Thought it was quite useful.
Pete Plus
14 18.7k 96 England
8 Oct 2012 4:03PM
Great idea Colin
I'll add this one to check when considering buying a house
police.uk
You enter the postcode of the house you are interested in buying and it brings up all the crime in that area. Very useful.
rossd 12 1.1k England
8 Oct 2012 4:30PM
Why was my post deleted? All I said (in answer to the person who called it 'spam') was that I thought it was a useful link!
Pete Plus
14 18.7k 96 England
8 Oct 2012 4:43PM

Quote:Why was my post deleted?

Because I deleted the spam accusation post which was incorrect and then yours didn't make sense - unless, of course, you prefer to look like a **** talking to yourself?
Carabosse Plus
12 39.7k 269 England
8 Oct 2012 5:31PM

Quote:unless, of course, you prefer to look like a **** talking to yourself?

Loving Pete's new style! Grin Tongue Grin

Thanks for the links, Colin and Pete.
rossd 12 1.1k England
8 Oct 2012 6:13PM

Quote:and then yours didn't make sense - unless, of course, you prefer to look like a **** talking to yourself?

(sigh)...............I'm obviously not one of your favourite members ('member' being another name for a '****') Sad

My statement ' I found the link useful' was directed at, and might have been appreciated by, the OP.
Pete Plus
14 18.7k 96 England
8 Oct 2012 6:18PM

Quote:(sigh)...............I'm obviously not one of your favourite members ('member' being another name for a '****')

(sigh)..........it's nothing to do with favouritism if I'd left your post you would have looked silly. I'll put it back up - life's too short.
saltireblue Plus
5 4.9k 27 Norway
8 Oct 2012 6:24PM

Quote: life's too short.

Well said that man.

Malc
tomcat Plus
9 6.4k 15 United Kingdom
8 Oct 2012 9:10PM
collywobles 11 3.5k 9 United Kingdom
25 Nov 2012 9:46AM
Does anyone use a prog where you can send text messages from PC to Mobile Phone, if so which one do you recommend. In doing a web search I note there are a few progs out there but am suspicious of just downloading something that is not recommended.

Help please.

Thanks

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.