Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Helpful Information

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    collywobles
    8 Oct 2012 - 3:09 PM

I post this site as a helpful information location. If you have other places that would be helpful to other EPZr's use this forum.

I post this as a place you can check if your vehicle is registered on the Insurers Database. This is the database that the Police use when their ANPR system registers a vehicle as uninsured. Also you can check that your registerd vehicle details are correct.

Vehicle Insurance Check

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    8 Oct 2012 - 3:09 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rossd
    rossd  111061 forum posts England
    8 Oct 2012 - 3:47 PM

Quote: Spam, Spam , Spam , Spam

??????

Thought it was quite useful.

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 8 Oct 2012 - 6:19 PM
    Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318432 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Oct 2012 - 4:03 PM

Great idea Colin
    I'll add this one to check when considering buying a house
    police.uk
    You enter the postcode of the house you are interested in buying and it brings up all the crime in that area. Very useful.

rossd
    8 Oct 2012 - 4:30 PM

Why was my post deleted? All I said (in answer to the person who called it 'spam') was that I thought it was a useful link!

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318432 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Oct 2012 - 4:43 PM

Quote: Why was my post deleted?

Because I deleted the spam accusation post which was incorrect and then yours didn't make sense - unless, of course, you prefer to look like a **** talking to yourself?

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139388 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Oct 2012 - 5:31 PM

Quote: unless, of course, you prefer to look like a **** talking to yourself?

Loving Pete's new style! Grin Tongue Grin

Thanks for the links, Colin and Pete.

rossd
    8 Oct 2012 - 6:13 PM

Quote: and then yours didn't make sense - unless, of course, you prefer to look like a **** talking to yourself?

(sigh)...............I'm obviously not one of your favourite members ('member' being another name for a '****') Sad

My statement ' I found the link useful' was directed at, and might have been appreciated by, the OP.

Pete
    8 Oct 2012 - 6:18 PM

Quote: (sigh)...............I'm obviously not one of your favourite members ('member' being another name for a '****')

(sigh)..........it's nothing to do with favouritism if I'd left your post you would have looked silly. I'll put it back up - life's too short.

Last Modified By Pete at 8 Oct 2012 - 6:19 PM
    saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43598 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Oct 2012 - 6:24 PM

Quote: life's too short.

Well said that man.

Malc

tomcat
    tomcat e2 Member 85853 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Oct 2012 - 9:10 PM

This might be useful

collywobles
    25 Nov 2012 - 9:46 AM

Does anyone use a prog where you can send text messages from PC to Mobile Phone, if so which one do you recommend. In doing a web search I note there are a few progs out there but am suspicious of just downloading something that is not recommended.

Help please.

Thanks

Last Modified By collywobles at 25 Nov 2012 - 9:47 AM
    • «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.