Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Herons hideout.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    grounded
    grounded  2 New Zealand
    8 Oct 2012 - 12:55 AM

herons-nest.jpg

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    8 Oct 2012 - 12:55 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

grounded
    grounded  2 New Zealand
    8 Oct 2012 - 1:01 AM

This is my first picture on this site, It was taken in Auckland Zoo with my Panna FZ50, P mode, don't remember the settings as the exif disappears after editing, anyone know why?. cheers.

sherlob
    sherlob e2 Member 82344 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom125 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Oct 2012 - 11:02 AM

Hi Grounded - welcome to the site - its a good image with a good sense of atmosphere. Shame the head of the bird isn't in profile - but hey I'd like it in my portfolio (I've been wanting to take a decent heron images for years).

Strictly speaking this isn't in the right place on the site. For feedback on images you need to upload them to your portfolio and from their to the general gallery. For specific critique you can, if you prefer, upload them to the critique gallery. The forums can be a great place to ask questions and problem solve particular issues, but for critique/reveiw use the gallery is my advice.

In regards to the exif data. How are you saving the image, and what software are you using? Some image formats e.g. some versions of jpg do not retain exif data whislt others do.

Regards,

Adam

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.