Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hey, a little bout me x

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

photostorm
photostorm Junior Member 2 United Kingdom
14 Jul 2012 - 2:15 PM

Hello to all,
My name is Storm and i am 13. I love photography and capturing moments that you may not always be able to relive again. I have always said to myself that photography would come in handy in the furture eg. something happened causing me to loose my memory, i would be able to have my photos to help remember. I have always wanted to create scrapbooks but i am a still getting there. When i am older and i get a proper job i want photography to still be apart of my life. i love making collages and have about 3 so far on my bedroom walls, aswell as many other pictures. I do worry tho what people may say, if they may think that its pervy or a bit weird... i dont do it to make them think that Wink i have always liked the idea of getting a darkroom even tho i dont fully understand the use for them yet. At the moment i know very little about photography and cameras but i hope to learn more and become better. I sometimes do look at my photos i have taken and think OMG this is fantastic and sometime OMG this is rubbish... but sometimes i think that they are fine. Anyhoo i just wanted to say Hi and let you all know a little about me. SmileTongue

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
14 Jul 2012 - 2:15 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139461 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jul 2012 - 2:38 PM

Welcome again, Storm! Wink It's good to hear about your hopes for the future. We look forward to your efforts - the main thing is to make the effort. Don't worry about what people say or think.

Photography is one of those things where you have to just do it - a bit like playing the piano. Books can help but can't replace practical experience.

CB

Ian White
Ian White  12177 forum posts United Kingdom
14 Jul 2012 - 3:06 PM

Hello young man

I look forward to seing your pictures dont worry about what people say,we all had to start somewere and you have come to the right place here

Wink

Any question's just ask someone will be able to help

Ian

puertouk
puertouk  21073 forum posts United Kingdom17 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jul 2012 - 4:14 PM

Well, Photostorm, you obviously have to go by certain rules in photography, but yes, rules are also meant to be broken in certain circumstances. Get the basics right and you're on your way. Go on Youtube and try and pick up as much information on photography as you can. Get into good habits now, which will make life far easier as you get more experienced. Good luck and hope to see your images.

photostorm
14 Jul 2012 - 7:56 PM

Thank you Ian and puertouk.... P.S-Ian- im a girl Wink but dont worry people do that all the time Tongue

photostorm
14 Jul 2012 - 7:59 PM

and thanks carabosse Grin

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139461 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jul 2012 - 8:00 PM

S'Ok! Storm is a pretty unusual name. Smile

photostorm
14 Jul 2012 - 8:10 PM

Yah i know Tongue I was born in South Africa and my mom and dad liked the idea of myself and siblings having different names Smile my brothers names are Blade and Kaine and my sister is called Skye so we are all pretty unusual i guess Wink just thought id give most of my life story heheh x

Carabosse
14 Jul 2012 - 8:56 PM

I thought you might have a brother called Thunder! Grin

photostorm
14 Jul 2012 - 9:18 PM

haha Smile your not the first one to say that Wink

Carabosse
14 Jul 2012 - 9:22 PM

Hee hee! Wink

EddieAC
EddieAC  9681 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jul 2012 - 10:35 PM

Welcome to ephotozine Storm!!! Smile

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73355 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jul 2012 - 11:49 PM

Quote: your not the first one to say that Wink

That's what all the girls tell him! Wink

janeez
janeez e2 Member 61193 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jul 2012 - 12:13 AM

Keep at it Storm. I got my first camera at the tender age of nine! I am still nuts about photography 41 years later! How about that for a life time of taking photographs and if I ever lost my memory I have thousands of pictures to look at. Grin

PinkK
PinkK  580 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jul 2012 - 8:30 AM

Welcome! Hope you enjoy EPZ, it's very addictive. I have learnt so much from the wonderful community on here, I hope you do too.

I think the 'x' at the end of your forum title gave away that you were a girl Smile

Kaleena

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.