Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Hey Guys and Girls

Hello, I joined this website a few days ago and absolutely love it; I am like totally new to the photography thing and would like to maybe learn from you guys? I have a Canon 450 D camera that I got as a present from my sister and I love it. I have a 18-55mm EF-S lens that came with the camera, Iím also thinking of buying a Sigma 70-300 APO lens for some nice close-up photos is a good lens? Could anyone maybe help me on a lens?
Thanks Fritz

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

GreyMoonRising 6 1.5k 1
17 Jul 2009 10:27PM
Hi Fritz, welcome to the site. I have no idea about the Sigma lens but someone will soon be along to tell you everything you need to know I'm very sure. Peter
Please check out my photos and tell me were i can improve on them , i have some more that i will load up.
Fritz
GreyMoonRising 6 1.5k 1
18 Jul 2009 11:19AM
I think you can post them in the Critique Gallery if you require feedback on any of your pictures Fritz.
Do you know how I can do that?
Can anyone maby tell me how do i place my photos in the Critique Gallery ???
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
21 Jul 2009 12:25PM
Yes Fritz as a member you can upload one photo to the critique gallery each week. All you do is select the critique option from the list when you upload. If you want to upload all your weekly picture allowance to critique you need to subscribe to e2 membership.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.