Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Heyyy Everybody!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    oxashley26
    17 Oct 2012 - 3:51 AM

Heyy Everyone!

I'm new from New York. Although I love taking photographs they were never anything crazy. Last christmas I got the panasonic lumix GF3 with the 14-42mm lens, which I love! However, it is now almost a year later and I feel as if I am really not using the camera for all that it offers. If anyone else has this camera and would like to share any advice or techniques Id love to hear form all of ya! Im looking to buy a new or more lenses, and looking to really get to use the camera to its max!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    17 Oct 2012 - 3:51 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84255 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Oct 2012 - 7:44 AM

Hi Ashley, welcome to EPZ! Grin

You've found a brilliant site, full of folk only too pleased to help and share their knowledge. You will find lots of little corners in EPZ with loads of hints and tips....................finding them is half the fun! Wink If you have any questions (about anything!) don't be afraid to ask, someone here will know the answer.

So, all you have to do is to sit back, join in and have fun!

mohikan22
    mohikan22  102187 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Oct 2012 - 7:56 AM

Hello Ashley and as above WELCOME!!!! Grin

matt

SimonGrindle
    17 Oct 2012 - 9:19 AM

Hellllooo and Welcome!! GrinGrin

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53537 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Oct 2012 - 4:06 PM

GF3 with the 14-42mm lens looks amazing with its Micro Four-Thirds size, some very good photographers here use this format.

There are reviews of the lens here - http://www.ephotozine.com/article/panasonic-x-lens-14-42mm-hands-on-17209
    and the camera here - http://www.ephotozine.com/article/panasonic-lumix-dmc-gf3-micro-four-thirds-review-17054
    Good test images on that review show some of what can be done.

What kind of photo's do you like, would you use a tripod & flash?

I'm sure you will find good reason to get more from your camera, do post your images so it helps others offer targeted advice.

Best Wishes
    Stuart

franken
    franken e2 Member 113054 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Oct 2012 - 6:41 PM

Hi Ashley and welcome to the site!

Ken

pieaddict
    pieaddict  773 forum posts United Kingdom
    19 Oct 2012 - 6:48 AM

welcome dude

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.