Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hi all

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Sianp
Sianp  6 United Kingdom
30 Jan 2013 - 3:53 PM

Joined today so thought I'd pop in to say hello to everyone. My name's Sian, love photography and digital art. Really looking forward to getting to know people and browsing the images throughout the site.

best wishes
Sian

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
30 Jan 2013 - 3:53 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jan 2013 - 4:04 PM

Hi Sian
Welcome...looks like you registered years ago. Glad you finally decided to jump in. As you love photography you will love what's on offer here Smile

Sianp
Sianp  6 United Kingdom
30 Jan 2013 - 4:08 PM

Hi Pete

Yes I registered quite some time back but life got in the way Sad Today I thought I'd take the plunge. Looks a busy site, inspirational. Thanks for the welcome, appreciated.

Meheecho
Meheecho  1275 forum posts United Kingdom
30 Jan 2013 - 5:05 PM

Hi Sian and welcome to EPZ-- a great site with lots of great folks-- enjoy
Steve

sparrowhawk
sparrowhawk e2 Member 5250 forum postssparrowhawk vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jan 2013 - 5:08 PM

hi Sian
welcome to the Epz family i'm sure you'll geta long just fine we're ll very friendly so anything you want to know just ask i'm sure someone will have the answer for you look forward to seeing your work ! have fun
best wishes
Steve

phil1963
phil1963  2237 forum posts United Kingdom
30 Jan 2013 - 6:54 PM

Hi and welcomeGrin

Eastlands
Eastlands e2 Member 3644 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jan 2013 - 6:58 PM

Hello, good evening and welcolme Smile

blastedkane
30 Jan 2013 - 10:53 PM

HI Sian, I joined in 2005 and then forgot that I was a member. I only recently came back on and enjoy engaging with others on here. hope you have fun

Rob

Sianp
Sianp  6 United Kingdom
31 Jan 2013 - 7:19 AM

Thanks everyone for such a nice, warm welcome. I'm seeing so many fine pieces of work on the site, plenty of talented people here. Thanks again.

Sianp
Sianp  6 United Kingdom
31 Jan 2013 - 7:20 AM

Quote: HI Sian, I joined in 2005 and then forgot that I was a member. I only recently came back on and enjoy engaging with others on here. hope you have fun

Rob

Hi Rob, I know what you mean Smile

Sian

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
31 Jan 2013 - 8:27 AM

Hope to see you posting some photos soon. I had a sneak preview on your pbase site - some really interesting flower shots Smile

Sianp
Sianp  6 United Kingdom
31 Jan 2013 - 9:28 AM

Quote: Hope to see you posting some photos soon. I had a sneak preview on your pbase site - some really interesting flower shots Smile

Is it right that you can only upload 1 image per day or have I got that wrong? Erm...is "interesting" good or bad?

Pete
31 Jan 2013 - 9:32 AM

Yes one per day...and we do that to stop the gallery being flooded. One a day means fewer pictures uploaded so more chance of the work being seen and comments / voted being made.
You can upload more to your portfolio, or create blog posts, or upload to the forums and groups, but the main gallery is a managed flow.

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
Sianp
Sianp  6 United Kingdom
31 Jan 2013 - 9:50 AM

Quote: Yes one per day...and we do that to stop the gallery being flooded. One a day means fewer pictures uploaded so more chance of the work being seen and comments / voted being made.
You can upload more to your portfolio, or create blog posts, or upload to the forums and groups, but the main gallery is a managed flow.

Pete, I'm a tad thick today - how do I upload to my portfolio? I've looked in the FAQ but can't find info (unless I've missed it). Sorry to be a pain.

Pete
31 Jan 2013 - 9:53 AM

Quote: how do I upload to my portfolio?

Go to your portfolio page and click on the green multi uploader button Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.