Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Hi all

Sianp 7 7 United Kingdom
30 Jan 2013 3:53PM
Joined today so thought I'd pop in to say hello to everyone. My name's Sian, love photography and digital art. Really looking forward to getting to know people and browsing the images throughout the site.

best wishes
Sian

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
30 Jan 2013 4:04PM
Hi Sian
Welcome...looks like you registered years ago. Glad you finally decided to jump in. As you love photography you will love what's on offer here Smile
Sianp 7 7 United Kingdom
30 Jan 2013 4:08PM
Hi Pete

Yes I registered quite some time back but life got in the way Sad Today I thought I'd take the plunge. Looks a busy site, inspirational. Thanks for the welcome, appreciated.
Meheecho 2 275 United Kingdom
30 Jan 2013 5:05PM
Hi Sian and welcome to EPZ-- a great site with lots of great folks-- enjoy
Steve
sparrowhawk e2
6 268 2 United Kingdom
30 Jan 2013 5:08PM
hi Sian
welcome to the Epz family i'm sure you'll geta long just fine we're ll very friendly so anything you want to know just ask i'm sure someone will have the answer for you look forward to seeing your work ! have fun
best wishes
Steve
phil1963 e2
2 265 United Kingdom
30 Jan 2013 6:54PM
Hi and welcomeGrin
Eastlands e2
4 683 3 Northern Ireland
30 Jan 2013 6:58PM
Hello, good evening and welcolme Smile
blastedkane 9 66 2
30 Jan 2013 10:53PM
HI Sian, I joined in 2005 and then forgot that I was a member. I only recently came back on and enjoy engaging with others on here. hope you have fun

Rob
Sianp 7 7 United Kingdom
31 Jan 2013 7:19AM
Thanks everyone for such a nice, warm welcome. I'm seeing so many fine pieces of work on the site, plenty of talented people here. Thanks again.
Sianp 7 7 United Kingdom
31 Jan 2013 7:20AM

Quote:HI Sian, I joined in 2005 and then forgot that I was a member. I only recently came back on and enjoy engaging with others on here. hope you have fun

Rob

Hi Rob, I know what you mean Smile

Sian
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
31 Jan 2013 8:27AM
Hope to see you posting some photos soon. I had a sneak preview on your pbase site - some really interesting flower shots Smile
Sianp 7 7 United Kingdom
31 Jan 2013 9:28AM

Quote:Hope to see you posting some photos soon. I had a sneak preview on your pbase site - some really interesting flower shots Smile

Is it right that you can only upload 1 image per day or have I got that wrong? Erm...is "interesting" good or bad?
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
31 Jan 2013 9:32AM
Yes one per day...and we do that to stop the gallery being flooded. One a day means fewer pictures uploaded so more chance of the work being seen and comments / voted being made.
You can upload more to your portfolio, or create blog posts, or upload to the forums and groups, but the main gallery is a managed flow.
Sianp 7 7 United Kingdom
31 Jan 2013 9:50AM

Quote:Yes one per day...and we do that to stop the gallery being flooded. One a day means fewer pictures uploaded so more chance of the work being seen and comments / voted being made.
You can upload more to your portfolio, or create blog posts, or upload to the forums and groups, but the main gallery is a managed flow.

Pete, I'm a tad thick today - how do I upload to my portfolio? I've looked in the FAQ but can't find info (unless I've missed it). Sorry to be a pain.
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
31 Jan 2013 9:53AM

Quote:how do I upload to my portfolio?

Go to your portfolio page and click on the green multi uploader button Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.