Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Hi all from Nikonuser1

Nikonuser1 e2
2 7 10 United Kingdom
17 Nov 2012 10:57PM
I was looking at the groups and came upon this one, it looks very good and I was impressed with the quality of the the pictures. I hope that I can contribute to the group. I believe some of the members have seen some of my work and have commented on them for which I say thanks.Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ErictheViking e2
2 124 102 Scotland
18 Nov 2012 12:12AM
Welcome to the group Nikonuser1, I was like you a few days ago and I've already had so much advise from all the group. I took a look at your portfolio and I do like some of your shots however your monochromes look like my used to more shades of grey than black and white. I think someone already commented you need to add more punch. A bit more contrast and levels adjust and thy will really stand out. Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Eric Smile
widtink 2 406 2 Scotland
18 Nov 2012 9:53AM
Are you two talking about the B/W group or just EPZ in general ? Anyways its all good and welcome (you can also get a wee laugh innaw)Wink

Rod
Nikonuser1 e2
2 7 10 United Kingdom
18 Nov 2012 3:44PM
Hi Thanks for the comments, have started to refine my processing, and my last upload has had, I am pleased to say a very positive responseSmile any critique is very welcom.Smile
Gypsyman 4 660 England
12 Feb 2013 10:36PM
Hi Cliff great to see you on here, Thank you for your kindness toward me, I have a book to help on its way from eBay. Eric.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.