Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hi from a newbie from Devon

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Harpic
    Harpic  4 England
    22 Mar 2010 - 7:48 PM

Hi all
    My name's Lee Summersby from Exmouth in Devon
    I've just joined after seeing the site mentioned in an advert in Outdoor Photgraphy. I've been in and out of photography for about 20 years and since moving to Exmouth I've invested in a Nikon D80 and (until I can sell more body parts, kidneys etc !) have just 2 lenses, the 18-70 lens that came with the package and a 70-300 Sigma zoom.
    My main interest is widlife photography (espec Insects...dragons and damsels). The sigma lens (and tripod) are very useful for these critters. Also living near so many nature reserves (Dawlish Warren a prime site) ensures plenty of scope for all aspects of nature photography. Looking forward to seeing, reading and hopefully, submitting some interesting work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Mar 2010 - 7:48 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mattw
    mattw  105189 forum posts United Kingdom10 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Mar 2010 - 10:01 PM

Welcome to EPZ lee.

janeez
    janeez e2 Member 51147 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Mar 2010 - 12:19 AM

Hi Lee.

Good to meet you.

Devon is a lovely part of the world and right on the doorstep for Exmoor. Looking forward to seeing your images and may I say a very good choice of camera Wink

Jane

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84168 forum postsKarenFB vcard England160 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Mar 2010 - 7:13 AM

Hi Lee, welcome to EPZ.

Nice to hear there are other togs in Devon! You've found a brilliant site to join, full of folk only too pleased to help. All you have to do is join in and if you have any questions, ask! Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.