Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Hi from a newbie from Devon

Harpic 4 13 England
22 Mar 2010 7:48PM
Hi all
My name's Lee Summersby from Exmouth in Devon
I've just joined after seeing the site mentioned in an advert in Outdoor Photgraphy. I've been in and out of photography for about 20 years and since moving to Exmouth I've invested in a Nikon D80 and (until I can sell more body parts, kidneys etc !) have just 2 lenses, the 18-70 lens that came with the package and a 70-300 Sigma zoom.
My main interest is widlife photography (espec Insects...dragons and damsels). The sigma lens (and tripod) are very useful for these critters. Also living near so many nature reserves (Dawlish Warren a prime site) ensures plenty of scope for all aspects of nature photography. Looking forward to seeing, reading and hopefully, submitting some interesting work.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mattw 10 5.2k 10 United Kingdom
22 Mar 2010 10:01PM
Welcome to EPZ lee.
janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
23 Mar 2010 12:19AM
Hi Lee.

Good to meet you.

Devon is a lovely part of the world and right on the doorstep for Exmoor. Looking forward to seeing your images and may I say a very good choice of camera Wink

Jane
KarenFB 8 4.3k 163 England
23 Mar 2010 7:13AM
Hi Lee, welcome to EPZ.

Nice to hear there are other togs in Devon! You've found a brilliant site to join, full of folk only too pleased to help. All you have to do is join in and if you have any questions, ask! Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.