Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Hi From Down Under

7 Jan 2013 5:19AM
The southern Hemisphere great land of Australia Tongue

Well, i seen the ePHOTOzine link on a 'Lens Review' web page so investigated further, should be interesting as a hobbyist to view how 'photog' is done from other
places on this beautiful planet ?
I mostly interested in Landscape Panos, sunsets Ect; dabble in astro-photography now & then ! Dont have a dedicated Website apart from an Online site called Photobucket
if that is known ?
Have seen some amaizing photos & compositions on here today, will drop in now & then to view some more of these interesting works, but time is always so short in this modern world, so maybe get to know a few on the site and share a photo or two !

Cheers & Rgds to all.

Bob

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sut68 e2
11 2.0k 76 England
7 Jan 2013 7:43AM
Welcome to the site Bob, hope you enjoy it!!!

Paul
franken e2
12 3.3k 4 Wales
7 Jan 2013 7:47AM
Welcome to EPZ Bob.

Ken
janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
7 Jan 2013 9:45AM
Hi Bob. Good to meet you. Grin

Jane
widtink e2
2 406 2 Scotland
7 Jan 2013 9:59AM
Welcome tae the site Bob you will love it but watch oot its a bit addictive Wink

Rod
avacreates e2
3 362 1 United Kingdom
7 Jan 2013 11:22AM
Hi Bob, Welcome to the site. I'm living in Victoria, Australia - where are you ?
Meheecho e2
2 275 United Kingdom
7 Jan 2013 4:10PM
Welcome Bob-Enjoy
Steve
Hi and welcome Smile
8 Jan 2013 3:30AM
Thanx for the very warm welcome from each of you Grin I will engage to have a further look around the site whilst enjoying some Aircon, as its very warm outside atm, midday & summer, only 30 degrees here on the coast, pheeew ! further inland are havíng high 30's to mid 40's C, very Extreme Fire danger conditions in places ? ?
Thanx again all and HavagoodN !

Quote:Hi Bob, Welcome to the site. I'm living in Victoria, Australia - where are you ?
Thanx for the welcome avacreates, yeah, no, Im up in SE QLD Gold Coast, beautiful one day, perfect the next Tongue
tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
12 Jan 2013 8:35PM
Never mind the togging - we (I am a converted pom of many years) are one up against Sri LankaWink

Adrian

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.