Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Hi'ya from Liverpool

Hi... I'm well and truely a newby to the world of ephotozine and to photography. Although I've been taking pictures for ages I've never really looked at anything else except the person/object in the picture. Now I want to take that a lttle further and see if I can develop some new skills. I photograph anything and in my gallery I will be uploading quite an ecclectic variety of snaps but all are ones that I really like. I enjoy photographing people, animals, landscapes, plants and flowers and anything as you will no doubt notice Grin

Anyway it's really nice to meet everyone. Hopefully you professionals will give me some pointers along the way xx

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

torres99 5 119 1 United Kingdom
26 Jun 2010 11:56PM
Hi there, welcome to the site, from a fellow scouser(Kirkby) you will get all the help you need on the site its a great site so enjoy it.Hope to see some images soon

Regards

Carl
Toonman 7 1.4k 2 England
27 Jun 2010 7:01AM
Hi Tracy and welcome.

Adam
mad-dogs 12 2.2k England
27 Jun 2010 8:29AM
Welcome. Liverpool city centre / waterfront is a great place to photograph - especially in the evening light.
newy17 8 273 United Kingdom
27 Jun 2010 9:42AM
Welcome Tracy and enjoy epz always a good place to start is liverpool waterfrontWink
Anthony 13 5.6k 17 Scotland
27 Jun 2010 10:55AM
or even New Brighton, they have a lovely lighthouse there. Smile

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

Anthony
27 Jun 2010 4:08PM
Welcome from Anfield,enjoySmile

Chris.
sut68 11 2.0k 76 England
27 Jun 2010 5:47PM
Welcome too from Southport.

Plenty of things to shoot around Liverpool ... there's even some statues on Crosby beach ... ahem, so I've been told Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.