Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Ho Ho Ho

spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
1 Dec 2006 1:11PM
Is that a new epz Christmas decoration in the corner? Or have they just dug last year's out of the attic and dusted it off?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

thorn 10 124 2 Scotland
1 Dec 2006 1:15PM
Hi Michael,i think you're guess is probably better than mine.Maybe the're being subtle.Take care.AnnSmile
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
1 Dec 2006 1:17PM
Happy Christmas-Month everybody!!

Although for the likes of Harrods etc, it started in August. ;o(
1 Dec 2006 1:20PM
I was pi$$ed off with Xmas by the middle of October. Bring on Easter I say.
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
1 Dec 2006 1:22PM
I'm sure I've already seen Easter eggs and hot-cross buns in my local supermarkets.
1 Dec 2006 1:24PM
Great .... I'll hang Cadbury Cream Eggs off my tree instead of baubles this year.
kit-monster e2
11 3.7k 2 Singapore
1 Dec 2006 1:26PM
It's not Christmas, it's "midwinter festival". The name Christmas is likely to fuel cultural differences leading to an escalation in fundamental religious hatred . . . or was it a dream when I heard that on the Today program this morning?
49er 8 564
1 Dec 2006 1:27PM
Are we allowed to call it Christmas...?
I would be happy with banning the word christmas until 1st December at least..

Edgar
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
1 Dec 2006 1:29PM
no - I heard it too Ed....

thing is, it's the PC christians starting that, thinking that celebrating the birth of Christ will upset the rest of the world.

Ask any muslim about Christ - he's a huge figure in the islamic faith too, sure they'll not be too upset that we're celbrating the birth of one of their prophets!
kit-monster e2
11 3.7k 2 Singapore
1 Dec 2006 1:34PM
Oh no . . . I really did think I'd dreamt it, especial the bit about England doing well in the cricket.

Anyway, nice logo . . . maybe it should become a monthly comp! Who can design the best festive logo . . .
kit-monster e2
11 3.7k 2 Singapore
1 Dec 2006 1:37PM
Anyone seen anything like this yet?
1 Dec 2006 1:37PM

Quote:It's not Christmas, it's "midwinter festival". The name Christmas is likely to fuel cultural differences leading to an escalation in fundamental religious hatred . . . or was it a dream when I heard that on the Today program this morning?

Well, most buddhist here in Thailand don't seem to mind. On the contrary, Christmas decorations and jinglebells already all over the place here in bangkok. they just love it... and so do the department stores.
49er 8 564
1 Dec 2006 1:41PM
Edward... I did not give permission for anyone to video my house !!!
kit-monster e2
11 3.7k 2 Singapore
1 Dec 2006 1:45PM
My brother in law lives in Japan. He still has to work Xmas day, but Japanese shops are realising, they're missing the biggest retail festival of the year. A few years ago, one store set up their shop window, showing the nativity scene - you know what it looks like, Mary and Joseph, 3 shepherds, wise men and Rudolph, Blitzen and Rudolph! My favourite though is the store that had Santa on the cross . . .
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
1 Dec 2006 2:04PM
I started work on Easter today
Sad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.