Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Honest Idiot

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43625 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Nov 2012 - 6:51 PM

Quoted from a For Sale advert on a Norwegian market site. Selling an Elinchrom D-Lite 4 To Go set...
    (directly translated by me)

"I am one of those idiots who has bought professional photo equipment in order to become the best photographer in the world, but gave up straight away when I found out that it wasn't so super-duper easy. The equipment has now stood quite a while since being used two weekends and I notice I get irritert if I catch sight of it out of the corner of my eye. Otherwise, it just remains to get rid of this ****.
    I presume that if you are reading this then you know more about the product than I do, but ring me if you are interested and I'll try to explain what it is to the best of my abilities."

Rare and refreshing to find someone admitting that it isn't as easy as it looks and that he made a mistake.

Malc

Last Modified By saltireblue at 5 Nov 2012 - 6:51 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    5 Nov 2012 - 6:51 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown
    10 Nov 2012 - 1:42 PM

Quote: Rare and refreshing to find someone admitting that it isn't as easy as it looks and that he made a mistake.

Isn't it just?

I suppose, to some extent, we've all done something similar at some point.

In my case, poverty prevents me from buying anything whether I need it or not!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.