Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Honest Idiot

saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
5 Nov 2012 6:51PM
Quoted from a For Sale advert on a Norwegian market site. Selling an Elinchrom D-Lite 4 To Go set...
(directly translated by me)

"I am one of those idiots who has bought professional photo equipment in order to become the best photographer in the world, but gave up straight away when I found out that it wasn't so super-duper easy. The equipment has now stood quite a while since being used two weekends and I notice I get irritert if I catch sight of it out of the corner of my eye. Otherwise, it just remains to get rid of this ****.
I presume that if you are reading this then you know more about the product than I do, but ring me if you are interested and I'll try to explain what it is to the best of my abilities."

Rare and refreshing to find someone admitting that it isn't as easy as it looks and that he made a mistake.

Malc

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
10 Nov 2012 1:42PM

Quote:Rare and refreshing to find someone admitting that it isn't as easy as it looks and that he made a mistake.

Isn't it just?

I suppose, to some extent, we've all done something similar at some point.

In my case, poverty prevents me from buying anything whether I need it or not!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.