Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Hope this makes you smile

sketch 7 1.5k United Kingdom
3 Sep 2008 7:31PM
Ok just humour me while im a little sad lol,
As some of you know my 1 year old cat Digital, digt for short has brain damage, from birth although it wasnt to apparent at first, looking back he was the slowest to do anything, but you dont really think about it, and he had heart mumour so we all concentrated on that really
Anyway bless him, he is coming along nicely now, his heart mumour has corrected itself, and he is going great guns although he still behaves like a little kitten, i just thought i would share the news that he has learnt to meow, well squeek actually, but he keeps doing it now because he can lol, how cute is that lol
Anyway thanks for humouring me and being a sad numpty

sarah x

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Anthony 13 5.6k 17 Scotland
3 Sep 2008 7:38PM
aw, sweet, thats good, but in a month you will be asking for advice on how shut him up, lol

Congratulations on the milestone.

Anthony
3 Sep 2008 7:42PM
Thanks Anthony, i think you could be right lol, being sad i talk to him, and i will say, Hey Digit, he meows, then i say what ya doing, he meows again, well squeeks, so its only a matter of time before im thinking i wish he would be quiet ha ha

sarah x
Anthony 13 5.6k 17 Scotland
3 Sep 2008 7:47PM
lol, just a little sad Sarah, in a nice way...Smile

Anthony
3 Sep 2008 7:49PM
lol thats cool

sarah x
imander 7 388 7 United Kingdom
3 Sep 2008 7:49PM
once they start they never stop Smile which really is a good thing...
ian
3 Sep 2008 7:51PM
I cant moan, i have had a year of silence, before he used to open his mouth and nothing came out Ian lol

sarah x
imander 7 388 7 United Kingdom
3 Sep 2008 8:08PM
bless i'm sure he'll come in leaps and bounds, and then there will be the day he brings you home his first bird Wink or like one of ours used to " A WORM "!!!!!! lol
ian
3 Sep 2008 8:16PM
Ha ha Ian, no thanks, but he isnt allowed out because he just wouldnt have a clue what to do, he would probably get knocked down by a car, he is quiet daft bless him

sarah x
Sus 10 3.2k 9 England
3 Sep 2008 8:34PM
I have an autistic cat, so I can sympathise! A little bit of affection shown by him means a lot, as he is so standoffish most of the time.
3 Sep 2008 8:38PM
Awe bless him, must be hard,
Digit likes fuss all the time, follows you rounds, head butting rather than rubbing against your legs like normal cats do, i think he likes the comfort of being with someone, he even comes to the studio sometimes lol

sarah x
sherlob e2
8 2.4k 126 United Kingdom
3 Sep 2008 9:28PM
Bless him - although if he starts doing this at 3 am other words may be more suitable. However, I doff my cap to your patience in caring for him. I wouldn't be without my 4 cats two of which are with me as I type...

Quote:I have an autistic cat

How the hell was this diagnosed???

Adam
3 Sep 2008 9:35PM
I actually have 5 cats in total, one was found in the wheelie bin when she was about 6 weeks old by my daughter, she brought her home, and her mum came with her, both full of fleas and they stayed, then the mum had 5 kittens behind my sofa lol, 3 of which are still here, so hence the 5 cats, oh yes and 1 chinchilla lol

sarah x
rowarrior 6 4.4k 9 Scotland
3 Sep 2008 10:21PM
Aww, bless (she says from a safe non-sneezable distance Wink )
ripleysalien 8 1.2k 11 United Kingdom
4 Sep 2008 12:26PM
Hi, I have 2 cats too, sisters but they dont reall like each other.
They will come to me and sit or lay with me but not with the wife.
I love em to bits and even find myself talking to em, well the wife wont listen.
And they "talk" all the time to go out and be fed.
the funniest thing tho is the chubby one jumps on to the window sill to come in, I open the window and she reverses her way in, the other one cant do it and has to jump down and come in forwards.

Steve

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.