Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hope this makes you smile

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

sketch
sketch  71469 forum posts United Kingdom
3 Sep 2008 - 7:31 PM

Ok just humour me while im a little sad lol,
As some of you know my 1 year old cat Digital, digt for short has brain damage, from birth although it wasnt to apparent at first, looking back he was the slowest to do anything, but you dont really think about it, and he had heart mumour so we all concentrated on that really
Anyway bless him, he is coming along nicely now, his heart mumour has corrected itself, and he is going great guns although he still behaves like a little kitten, i just thought i would share the news that he has learnt to meow, well squeek actually, but he keeps doing it now because he can lol, how cute is that lol
Anyway thanks for humouring me and being a sad numpty

sarah x

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
3 Sep 2008 - 7:31 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Anthony
Anthony  135645 forum posts Scotland17 Constructive Critique Points
3 Sep 2008 - 7:38 PM

aw, sweet, thats good, but in a month you will be asking for advice on how shut him up, lol

Congratulations on the milestone.

Anthony

sketch
3 Sep 2008 - 7:42 PM

Thanks Anthony, i think you could be right lol, being sad i talk to him, and i will say, Hey Digit, he meows, then i say what ya doing, he meows again, well squeeks, so its only a matter of time before im thinking i wish he would be quiet ha ha

sarah x

Anthony
Anthony  135645 forum posts Scotland17 Constructive Critique Points
3 Sep 2008 - 7:47 PM

lol, just a little sad Sarah, in a nice way...Smile

Anthony

sketch
3 Sep 2008 - 7:49 PM

lol thats cool

sarah x

imander
imander  7388 forum posts United Kingdom7 Constructive Critique Points
3 Sep 2008 - 7:49 PM

once they start they never stop Smile which really is a good thing...
ian

sketch
3 Sep 2008 - 7:51 PM

I cant moan, i have had a year of silence, before he used to open his mouth and nothing came out Ian lol

sarah x

imander
imander  7388 forum posts United Kingdom7 Constructive Critique Points
3 Sep 2008 - 8:08 PM

bless i'm sure he'll come in leaps and bounds, and then there will be the day he brings you home his first bird Wink or like one of ours used to " A WORM "!!!!!! lol
ian

sketch
3 Sep 2008 - 8:16 PM

Ha ha Ian, no thanks, but he isnt allowed out because he just wouldnt have a clue what to do, he would probably get knocked down by a car, he is quiet daft bless him

sarah x

Sus
Sus  103183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
3 Sep 2008 - 8:34 PM

I have an autistic cat, so I can sympathise! A little bit of affection shown by him means a lot, as he is so standoffish most of the time.

sketch
3 Sep 2008 - 8:38 PM

Awe bless him, must be hard,
Digit likes fuss all the time, follows you rounds, head butting rather than rubbing against your legs like normal cats do, i think he likes the comfort of being with someone, he even comes to the studio sometimes lol

sarah x

sherlob
sherlob e2 Member 82345 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom125 Constructive Critique Points
3 Sep 2008 - 9:28 PM

Bless him - although if he starts doing this at 3 am other words may be more suitable. However, I doff my cap to your patience in caring for him. I wouldn't be without my 4 cats two of which are with me as I type...

Quote: I have an autistic cat

How the hell was this diagnosed???

Adam

sketch
3 Sep 2008 - 9:35 PM

I actually have 5 cats in total, one was found in the wheelie bin when she was about 6 weeks old by my daughter, she brought her home, and her mum came with her, both full of fleas and they stayed, then the mum had 5 kittens behind my sofa lol, 3 of which are still here, so hence the 5 cats, oh yes and 1 chinchilla lol

sarah x

rowarrior
rowarrior  64350 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
3 Sep 2008 - 10:21 PM

Aww, bless (she says from a safe non-sneezable distance Wink )

ripleysalien
4 Sep 2008 - 12:26 PM

Hi, I have 2 cats too, sisters but they dont reall like each other.
They will come to me and sit or lay with me but not with the wife.
I love em to bits and even find myself talking to em, well the wife wont listen.
And they "talk" all the time to go out and be fed.
the funniest thing tho is the chubby one jumps on to the window sill to come in, I open the window and she reverses her way in, the other one cant do it and has to jump down and come in forwards.

Steve

Last Modified By ripleysalien at 4 Sep 2008 - 12:26 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.