Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

How Annoying......

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
RockinJim
RockinJim  181 forum posts England
6 Nov 2013 - 3:27 PM

I Guess you got a 'Bum' Deal

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
6 Nov 2013 - 3:27 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ElmsArt
ElmsArt  782 forum posts Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 3:46 PM

Could they be the posteriors of 3 foteegruffers? Two are are into being out and about a lot, with their gear. The other might look to have all the gear, but spends most of the time sitting playing with photoshop to make up for his lack of ability. Hence the shiny white look.

You might get some interesting shots if you pose them at odd angles to bring out the differences GrinGrin

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96001 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 3:59 PM

Quote: Could they be the posteriors of 3 foteegruffers? Two are are into being out and about a lot, with their gear. The other might look to have all the gear, but spends most of the time sitting playing with photoshop to make up for his lack of ability. Hence the shiny white look.

You might get some interesting shots if you pose them at odd angles to bring out the differences GrinGrin

Sounds like a plan - the shiny one is a slightly odd shape too - the other two are keepers when I've figured out what to do with them. Maybe I'll photograph one for my blog later this evening Smile

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96001 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 4:00 PM

Quote: I Guess you got a 'Bum' Deal

Am slightly miffed as they were going to stand in a row on top of a cabinet in the living room - along with the mannequins arms...........

cattyal
6 Nov 2013 - 4:01 PM

Quote: Alas I am unable to give you an answer on that - it was one of those spur of the moment seemed like a good idea at the time things Smile
Ah! The old-too-much-voddy-while-surfing-e-bay syndromeGrinGrin

Anyway, they should look different...no two male bums look the same, erhmm, I guessBlush

Malc

No voddy involved at all alas - I've been without for a few weeks and only bought a bottle last weekend! I can make totally stupid decisions without the aid of alcohol Smile

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54231 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 4:19 PM

You could use two as bookends and the other one as a bike rack.

cattyal
6 Nov 2013 - 6:16 PM

Quote: You could use two as bookends and the other one as a bike rack.

But then I'd have to buy a bike Smile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43667 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 6:30 PM

Quote:
But then I'd have to buy a bike Smile

...and the problem with that is...?Tongue

polis_928tadw59

What was the old TV series, many years back [an old relative told me, I am only 27 years and 3 months] it was either Boots and Saddles, or BUMS AND SADDLES.TongueGrinWinkSadSmileTongueWinkBlush

polis_928tadw59

And how annoying is it Cattyal, when you post a serious grump, and all you get back is idiotic replies ? (I hope mine is the best example of idiocy.WinkGrin)

cattyal
6 Nov 2013 - 6:53 PM

Quote: But then I'd have to buy a bike Smile

My head doesn't move from side to side so I can't see what's going on around me - riding a bike might prove painful - though I could have one just for decoration........

cattyal
6 Nov 2013 - 6:53 PM

Quote: And how annoying is it Cattyal, when you post a serious grump, and all you get back is idiotic replies ? (I hope mine is the best example of idiocy.WinkGrin)

You all replied as expected - you rarely fail to oblige Smile

Peter_West
6 Nov 2013 - 6:57 PM

Think I'm going to have nightmares tonight, Sad all these white arses smothering me in bed Blush

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43667 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 8:13 PM

Quote: But then I'd have to buy a bike Smile

My head doesn't move from side to side so I can't see what's going on around me - riding a bike might prove painful - though I could have one just for decoration........

Ahem

or,

Ahem

GrinGrin

Last Modified By saltireblue at 6 Nov 2013 - 9:04 PM
cattyal
6 Nov 2013 - 9:09 PM

I like - now to find a knackered out bike to stick on the front of the house...........

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.