Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

How Annoying......

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64431 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 9:14 PM

I'm free. Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
6 Nov 2013 - 9:14 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 9:25 PM

Quote: I'm free. Smile

Smile you'd have a nice view of the birdies in my conifers on the front of the house - will that be acceptable?

ElmsArt
ElmsArt  782 forum posts Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 10:16 PM

You could maybe use them to steady a tripod on uneven ground. (three legs - three bums) Might even work as extra IS.

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012603 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 10:23 PM

Its been ages since I've liberally smeared by mannequin parts with liberal amounts of papier mache, I must rectify that

Alison deglossing solution might be a 'solution' to to shiny bum ;-0

Last Modified By answersonapostcard at 6 Nov 2013 - 10:23 PM
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 10:33 PM

I'm glad to see the sensible suggestions are still appearing Smile

Once I get the shiny bum home I shall see if he can be de-glossed somehow, liberally covered in yoghurt and then put out in the garden for the winter - the other two can stay indoors as they're quite nice......

2-dsc05610.jpg

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023035 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 10:36 PM

Fifty shades of whey

cattyal
6 Nov 2013 - 10:45 PM

Quote: Fifty shades of whey

Smile Probably more interesting than the other Fifty Shades (which was total tosh).......

puertouk
puertouk  21072 forum posts United Kingdom17 Constructive Critique Points
7 Nov 2013 - 9:55 AM

There's only one thing for it Alison, you're going to have to get to the "BOTTOM" of this!!!!!!!Wink

polis_928tadw59

cattyal, If that black and white photo about 3 posts up is a self portrait, [taken through a mirror of course], you want to stop downgrading yourself. Where do you live ? Can I get there on a pedal bike [I have had 3 cans already, so am not risking anything] And look at puertouk's post, bringing in Shakespeare - ie BOTTOM, he will be mentioning Puck and Midwinters Night Dream, next.Wink

cattyal
8 Nov 2013 - 8:54 AM

Quote: There's only one thing for it Alison, you're going to have to get to the "BOTTOM" of this!!!!!!!Wink

I've been thinking about finding a hairy donkey mask for a while now Smile

cattyal
8 Nov 2013 - 8:56 AM

Quote: Cattyal, If that black and white photo about 3 posts up is a self portrait, [taken through a mirror of course], you want to stop downgrading yourself. Where do you live ? Can I get there on a pedal bike [I have had 3 cans already, so am not risking anything] And look at puertouk's post, bringing in Shakespeare - ie BOTTOM, he will be mentioning Puck and Midwinters Night Dream, next.Wink

Ha - not a clue what my backside looks like and I have no plans to find out Smile And no - I'm not about to invite anyone else to find out either Smile

I'm less than great on a bike with no cans - I'd be disastrous with three inside me!

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
8 Nov 2013 - 10:47 AM

Quote: Ha - not a clue what my backside looks like and I have no plans to find out

So you've never asked anyone, 'does my bum look big in this?' ???

Enquiring minds demand to be told.... Wink

cattyal
8 Nov 2013 - 11:05 AM

Quote: Ha - not a clue what my backside looks like and I have no plans to find out

So you've never asked anyone, 'does my bum look big in this?' ???

Enquiring minds demand to be told.... Wink

Nope - never asked anyone and as long as I can get my size 8 jeans on I don't really care Smile

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2735 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
8 Nov 2013 - 11:49 AM

Did you get a golfer's dream- a hole in one?Grin

cattyal
8 Nov 2013 - 12:27 PM

Quote: Did you get a golfer's dream- a hole in one?Grin

As it happens, and I know this isn't what you meant, but one of the legs on the white bum has both a hole and a screw so that it can be put on a stand - when I find a spare stand to put it on...........

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.