Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

How Annoying......

SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
6 Nov 2013 9:14PM
I'm free. Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 9:25PM

Quote:I'm free. Smile

Smile you'd have a nice view of the birdies in my conifers on the front of the house - will that be acceptable?
ElmsArt e2
8 82 1 Scotland
6 Nov 2013 10:16PM
You could maybe use them to steady a tripod on uneven ground. (three legs - three bums) Might even work as extra IS.
answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
6 Nov 2013 10:23PM
Its been ages since I've liberally smeared by mannequin parts with liberal amounts of papier mache, I must rectify that

Alison deglossing solution might be a 'solution' to to shiny bum ;-0
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 10:33PM
I'm glad to see the sensible suggestions are still appearing Smile

Once I get the shiny bum home I shall see if he can be de-glossed somehow, liberally covered in yoghurt and then put out in the garden for the winter - the other two can stay indoors as they're quite nice......

2-dsc05610.jpg

keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
6 Nov 2013 10:36PM
Fifty shades of whey
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 10:45PM

Quote:Fifty shades of whey

Smile Probably more interesting than the other Fifty Shades (which was total tosh).......
puertouk e2
3 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
7 Nov 2013 9:55AM
There's only one thing for it Alison, you're going to have to get to the "BOTTOM" of this!!!!!!!Wink
cattyal, If that black and white photo about 3 posts up is a self portrait, [taken through a mirror of course], you want to stop downgrading yourself. Where do you live ? Can I get there on a pedal bike [I have had 3 cans already, so am not risking anything] And look at puertouk's post, bringing in Shakespeare - ie BOTTOM, he will be mentioning Puck and Midwinters Night Dream, next.Wink
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
8 Nov 2013 8:54AM

Quote:There's only one thing for it Alison, you're going to have to get to the "BOTTOM" of this!!!!!!!Wink

I've been thinking about finding a hairy donkey mask for a while now Smile
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
8 Nov 2013 8:56AM

Quote:Cattyal, If that black and white photo about 3 posts up is a self portrait, [taken through a mirror of course], you want to stop downgrading yourself. Where do you live ? Can I get there on a pedal bike [I have had 3 cans already, so am not risking anything] And look at puertouk's post, bringing in Shakespeare - ie BOTTOM, he will be mentioning Puck and Midwinters Night Dream, next.Wink

Ha - not a clue what my backside looks like and I have no plans to find out Smile And no - I'm not about to invite anyone else to find out either Smile

I'm less than great on a bike with no cans - I'd be disastrous with three inside me!
joolsb e2
10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
8 Nov 2013 10:47AM

Quote:Ha - not a clue what my backside looks like and I have no plans to find out

So you've never asked anyone, 'does my bum look big in this?' ???

Enquiring minds demand to be told.... Wink
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
8 Nov 2013 11:05AM

Quote:Ha - not a clue what my backside looks like and I have no plans to find out

So you've never asked anyone, 'does my bum look big in this?' ???

Enquiring minds demand to be told.... Wink

Nope - never asked anyone and as long as I can get my size 8 jeans on I don't really care Smile
JawDborn e2
2 795 1 England
8 Nov 2013 11:49AM
Did you get a golfer's dream- a hole in one?Grin
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
8 Nov 2013 12:27PM

Quote:Did you get a golfer's dream- a hole in one?Grin

As it happens, and I know this isn't what you meant, but one of the legs on the white bum has both a hole and a screw so that it can be put on a stand - when I find a spare stand to put it on...........

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.