Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

How do I adjust white balance for multiple photos in Adobe?

31 Aug 2013 10:03AM
I'm buying a white balance card and gray card and I know I put them in the frame when taking the photo but when I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 10, how do I change the white balance of all the photos I took in that light? I know how to adjust the white balance of the photo with the gray and white cards in the frame, I use the dropper, but I haven't got a clue how to adjust the rest of the photos white balance to match the photo with the cards in the frame.

Thanks.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
31 Aug 2013 10:16AM
I do not use Elements

But, does Elements allow you adjust one image, then select several more and sync the adjustments across them ?

The only other way I can think of is to copy and paste the settings from the corrected image onto the others ... one-by-one Sad
GlennH 9 1.9k 1 France
31 Aug 2013 12:15PM
In full Photoshop you could do this with an action. Is it possible to save white balance settings in Elements ACR? You could at least then make the adjustment without having to resample every time.
GlennH 9 1.9k 1 France
31 Aug 2013 12:23PM
... providing you can save white balance settings in Elements ACR I think that's your answer - open multiple images and apply the same preset to all of them.
31 Aug 2013 2:30PM
Ok thanks, i'll have to see if I can save white balance as a preset.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.