Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

How do I adjust white balance for multiple photos in Adobe?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    RichardStringer
    31 Aug 2013 - 10:03 AM

I'm buying a white balance card and gray card and I know I put them in the frame when taking the photo but when I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 10, how do I change the white balance of all the photos I took in that light? I know how to adjust the white balance of the photo with the gray and white cards in the frame, I use the dropper, but I haven't got a clue how to adjust the rest of the photos white balance to match the photo with the cards in the frame.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    31 Aug 2013 - 10:03 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96101 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    31 Aug 2013 - 10:16 AM

I do not use Elements

But, does Elements allow you adjust one image, then select several more and sync the adjustments across them ?

The only other way I can think of is to copy and paste the settings from the corrected image onto the others ... one-by-one Sad

GlennH
    GlennH e2 Member 81822 forum postsGlennH vcard France1 Constructive Critique Points
    31 Aug 2013 - 12:15 PM

In full Photoshop you could do this with an action. Is it possible to save white balance settings in Elements ACR? You could at least then make the adjustment without having to resample every time.

GlennH
    GlennH e2 Member 81822 forum postsGlennH vcard France1 Constructive Critique Points
    31 Aug 2013 - 12:23 PM

... providing you can save white balance settings in Elements ACR I think that's your answer - open multiple images and apply the same preset to all of them.

RichardStringer

Ok thanks, i'll have to see if I can save white balance as a preset.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.