Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

How do I leave ephotozine?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
ourdayphotos
11 Aug 2012 - 5:33 PM

I don't seem to be able to find a close account section anywhere, any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Aug 2012 - 5:33 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob
sherlob e2 Member 82312 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom125 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2012 - 5:39 PM

Hi,

Why do you want to leave? Is there anything we can do to persuade you to stay?

Pete and the team can close your account if your request it, but there isn't an option for a user to do it themselves (although can delete the images from the gallery 1 by 1).

Use the link "contact us" at the bottom of this page to contact the team to have them delete your account.

Rgds,

A.

Umberto_Vanni
Umberto_Vanni e2 Member 9359 forum postsUmberto_Vanni vcard Scotland
11 Aug 2012 - 5:40 PM

You could always try the "contact us" section at the bottom of the page.

Umberto_Vanni
Umberto_Vanni e2 Member 9359 forum postsUmberto_Vanni vcard Scotland
11 Aug 2012 - 5:40 PM

Beat me to it Smile

ourdayphotos
11 Aug 2012 - 5:44 PM

My interest in the site has declined over the past few months, same people commenting etc & I've become bored with it. My internet also cuts off for some reason only when I'm on here.

MikeRC
MikeRC e2 Member 93493 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
11 Aug 2012 - 5:55 PM

Stuart....you have some amazing pictures in your website...wish I were half as good.
Why not put some of those pics in the EPZ gallery and maybe join E2...I doubt you'll be sorry. Smile

sherlob
sherlob e2 Member 82312 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom125 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2012 - 5:59 PM

Fair enough Stu - it isn't everyones cup of tea, and we all find we can ebb and flow with our feelings toward it.

Personally I'd just leave the account open, but ignore the site for a while. You can chose to come back to it should you so wish without the hassle of rejoining. E.g it leaves you options open if you have a question you decide you want to pose to the forum.

Adam

MrGoatsmilk
11 Aug 2012 - 6:04 PM

I've just PM'd you as I almost closed mine this week due to lack of help and respect from some members over the years towards people just asking for help or advice or those trying to help. But you know what they are the minority and by far most members here are good uns.

It's much better to ignore the "male chickens" of the site

CaptivePhotons
CaptivePhotons e2 Member 111538 forum postsCaptivePhotons vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2012 - 6:10 PM

Remove the bookmark from your browser and don't visit the site. I don't like ASDA so I don't go there.

ourdayphotos
11 Aug 2012 - 6:14 PM

Quote: Stuart....you have some amazing pictures in your website...wish I were half as good.
Why not put some of those pics in the EPZ gallery and maybe join E2...I doubt you'll be sorry. Smile

I have just removed all my photos from here & don't fancy paying for something I'm not entirely happy about. The forum thing is also a pain, ask a simple question & people totally twist what you were saying.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2012 - 6:19 PM

I always like to think we built the perfect place for photographers. It's got just about every aspect anyone could want. And it's then up to photographers to use it, to make areas work, to contribute and develop a good atmosphere, and importantly, get along and respect each other. if you can do that we are all on to a winner.

It's a shame when someone spoils that for whatever reason, often unintentionally too. Perhaps if you feel comments are the same and boring you could help nurture a more interesting dialogue, without being offensive? If you feel anyone is bullying or offensive, and repetitively unconstructive, report them and let the team deal with the issue.

thewilliam
11 Aug 2012 - 6:29 PM

Is it like the Mafia where the only way to leave is in a casket?

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
11 Aug 2012 - 6:39 PM

The only way to leave is in a Cassette. Smile

MrGoatsmilk
11 Aug 2012 - 6:40 PM

Quote: Is it like the Mafia where the only way to leave is in a casket?

Pete did say to me " we hear you want to leave, think again we know where you live"

Needless to say I'm still here Smile

In all seriousness don't let the buggers get you down they aren't worth it.

ourdayphotos
11 Aug 2012 - 6:50 PM

I'm baffled, didn't think for a second anyone would be interested in me wanting to leave.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.