Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

How do I leave ephotozine?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64537 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2012 - 7:36 PM

Well if you'd just dropped out without a word none of us would've noticed. Now that you've advertised your departure we all want to see your pictures. Sods law.
Wink

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Aug 2012 - 7:36 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MrGoatsmilk
11 Aug 2012 - 7:40 PM

Or perhaps a few of us feel the same and know where your coming from

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014924 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2012 - 7:41 PM

I left, and I had to come back. It was a traumatic experience. We all have our ups and downs.Smile

Umberto_Vanni
Umberto_Vanni e2 Member 9372 forum postsUmberto_Vanni vcard Scotland
11 Aug 2012 - 7:56 PM

I've been a a member for 7 years and only joined e2 last year. Didn't really use the site much up until last year. I have found e2 membership to be quite good value for money with the extra features available. Most of my photos are nothing to write home about but i still get immense pleasure taking and editing them. I Also get pleasure letting others see them and allowing them to enjoy them as well.

I understand your reasons for leaving but you haven't even given people a chance to rectify the problems. In the end the final decision is yours of course.

ourdayphotos
11 Aug 2012 - 8:00 PM

Quote: I've been a a member for 7 years and only joined e2 last year. Didn't really use the site much up until last year. I have found e2 membership to be quite good value for money with the extra features available. Most of my photos are nothing to write home about but i still get immense pleasure taking and editing them. I Also get pleasure letting others see them and allowing them to enjoy them as well.

I understand your reasons for leaving but you haven't even given people a chance to rectify the problems. In the end the final decision is yours of course.

If I could have pressed a Delete Account button I would have but there isn't one so you have to ask how to leave letting everyone know at the same time (which makes you feel a bit of a prima donna). Thanks very much for all the messages, it's very good of you all & has surprised me. Maybe I'll hang around for a while yet.

MikeRC
MikeRC e2 Member 93505 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
11 Aug 2012 - 9:20 PM

Quote: I'm baffled, didn't think for a second anyone would be interested in me wanting to leave

...there you go then...just goes to show how lucky you are.
Me... I can't leave, Ephotozine has been so good to me I'll be here 'till I die...just got a reminder for my 8th. year.
...hardly a kings ransom...I pay 10 times more for my daily...load of rubbish ....newspaper Smile

I just wish I had the same enthusiasm as I had way back when.

PinkK
PinkK  580 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2012 - 9:52 PM

I know where you are coming from, I have nearly left the site too. Some people here irritate me endlessly, whereas others have been so unbelievably helpful and I know I wouldn't be taking the images I do without their advice and help. I almost packed my camera away for good at one point, but I was encouraged to persevere and not let others get me down. If I left I feel I would be letting down those few wonderful members, therefore I have stayed and I am enjoying it.

But as others have said, it is entirely up to you. I would suggest have a break from epz and see if you miss it enough to come back. Keep your account and leave the door open Smile

Cephus
Cephus  92129 forum posts England
11 Aug 2012 - 10:20 PM

Quote: It's much better to ignore the "male chickens" of the site

Options>Hide Member, works for me!!

Jestertheclown
11 Aug 2012 - 10:21 PM

Who said that?

Cephus
Cephus  92129 forum posts England
11 Aug 2012 - 10:22 PM

Quote: Who said that?

Cant see you.Tongue

lemmy
lemmy  71941 forum posts United Kingdom
11 Aug 2012 - 10:27 PM

Quote: Some people here irritate me endlessly, whereas others have been so unbelievably helpful

Sounds just like the real world Smile And every other forum. It takes all sorts and anyway if every person was kind, nurturing and mild many of us would either fall asleep or die of boredom.

I have to say that I don't seem to come across all the horrible people you do and I don't think it is fair to talk of 'those few' wonderful members. I use this forum a lot so obviously communicate with the same people as you do. What it proves, I suppose, is that 'wonderful' and 'irritating' are like art itself, in the eyes of the beholder.

Fishnet
Fishnet  104976 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
12 Aug 2012 - 8:56 AM

I've been here 8 years, Pete actually owns my soul now so I can never leave.

rossd
rossd  111061 forum posts England
12 Aug 2012 - 9:07 AM

Quote: so I can never leave.

There's a hotel in California like that Wink

(You have to be of a certain age and like the Eagles to understand)

LesJD
LesJD  2148 forum posts Wales
12 Aug 2012 - 9:40 AM

Quote: so I can never leave.

There's a hotel in California like that Wink

(You have to be of a certain age and like the Eagles to understand)

You can log off any time you like but you like but you can never leave Wink

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
12 Aug 2012 - 12:32 PM

If you don't login for a month you get a polite E-mail 'reminder'.

Then if you still abstain Pete sends the 'boys' round. Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.