Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

How do I leave ephotozine?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade  1014720 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
15 Aug 2012 - 11:10 PM

And there's me thinking you'd edit her face.... Wink

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
15 Aug 2012 - 11:10 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Eviscera
Eviscera  81097 forum posts United Kingdom149 Constructive Critique Points
15 Aug 2012 - 11:49 PM

You next Ade Wink

Bear in mind im completely fkin mad , and my therapist only lets me on this site once in a while in case I end up drooling over oofs and dodgy hdrs

hahah

Such a plaything !

tepot
tepot  94416 forum posts United Kingdom
15 Aug 2012 - 11:59 PM

My opinion For what it's worth is that the site is extremely valueable as a rescource for photography and like a club is what you make it, E2 is very good value for money too, think how much you pay for tog mags during the year and you don't get half as much info, so stop ya bitchin' and enjoy what you have!!

I have had times when i have very nearly left the site co's i was pissed off at something or somebody, we all have bad days ok.

Terry.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54203 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2012 - 8:18 AM

OMG! Can you see me first thing in the morning, Dave? Grin
I'd say bl**dy brilliant, but I'm feeling a bit icky now and haven't had me breakfast yet ..... Wink Can't wait for Ade's makeover. Mind you, looking at his avatar, does he need one? Wink

BTW, thanks for the click on me pic this week. Smile
x

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43607 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2012 - 9:35 AM

Quote: OMG! Can you see me first thing in the morning, Dave? Grin

Remember in the days of older tv's, when you turned them off the picture contracted to a small white dot in the middle of the screen? That was 'them' watching us. Today they are everywhere, they see you when you hold your mobile phone in front of you. Beware, they are the thought police...putting ideas into your brain...HDR is beautiful, oof is sharp...

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54203 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2012 - 9:43 AM

Quote: Remember in the days of older tv's, when you turned them off the picture contracted to a small white dot in the middle of the screen?

Err, no. Tongue

User_Removed
16 Aug 2012 - 10:42 AM

Quote: Remember in the days of older tv's, when you turned them off the picture contracted to a small white dot in the middle of the screen? Err, no. Tongue

You must be REALLY young, SlowSong - like under 75.

You possibly won't even remember when the BBC played the National Anthem at the close of broadcasting every night. (I had a dog that always stood up for the National Anthem - it had learned that the tune signified that the TV was about to be turned off and it was time for "walkies".)

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
16 Aug 2012 - 11:22 AM

And the Interludes, a welcome peaceful break between the programmes.

Now we get loud adverts screaming at us to buy some useless gee gaw, or the newest super cleaner spray.

By the way, if all these anti-bacterials are so good why do we need an automatic dispenser?
Shouldn't it kill all the bugs from the spray button that get onto your hands?
Another glorious con trick! Sad Sad

Last Modified By macroman at 16 Aug 2012 - 11:27 AM
User_Removed
16 Aug 2012 - 12:29 PM

Quote:

Now we get loud adverts screaming at us to buy some useless gee gaw, or the newest super cleaner spray.

(

This is a wind-up. Right, macroman?

I simply do not believe that any contributor to this Forum actually watches commercial television. (Mark you, even BBC is now so dumbed-down that it might be hard to tell the difference. The days when BBC was for intelligent folk and ITV was for dumbos is fading fast.)

ade_mcfade
16 Aug 2012 - 12:42 PM

Quote: I simply do not believe that any contributor to this Forum actually watches commercial television.

on what basis do you deduce that?

User_Removed
16 Aug 2012 - 1:58 PM

Quote: I simply do not believe that any contributor to this Forum actually watches commercial television.

on what basis do you deduce that?

Ah now, Ade. You are confusing a deduction with a belief.

It would also be my belief that ePz forumites are more likely to read a thought-provoking newspaper like the Grauniad than gutter trash like the Daily Mail - but I have no empirical data from which to deduce such a thing.

Wink

Last Modified By User_Removed at 16 Aug 2012 - 1:59 PM
Jestertheclown
16 Aug 2012 - 2:19 PM

I never actually buy a newspaper because I think that they're far too expensive. Instead I read them online.
The Daily Mail because I like Richard Littlejohn and some of the columnists. Also, they quite often publish some worthwhile photographs.
But precious little real news.
The Telegraph because I like some of their columnists too. They also sometimes publish some worthwhile photographs.
And some news.
The independent. Because I like it.
I used to really like reading The Times as well but they lost my trade, if that's the right word, when they suddenly expected me to pay for it.

Last Modified By Jestertheclown at 16 Aug 2012 - 2:20 PM
macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
16 Aug 2012 - 2:27 PM

Some of my favourites are on commercial channels unfortunately, but I usually channel hop during the ads anyway. Smile

Mind you there's bugger all worth watching on TV anyway, unless you're house hunting, buying antiques, or learning to cook.

Re newspapers, we stopped having newspapers some years ago, apart from the weekly Local Rag, they have too many ads and not much news, unless you have celebritus, and are really interested in the doings of overpaid morons.

My big gripe is that ruddy awful intro to BBC news, about half an hour (well it seems like it!) of bleeps, burps, pings, pongs, morse code, and incessant loud drumming accompanied by a cacophony of 'music'.
I just use the mute button until the newsreader starts speaking, but even then there is a load of background drumming for about ten seconds.

ade_mcfade
16 Aug 2012 - 3:33 PM

I love my Humax Foxsat....

Try my best to series record everything of interest and watch things at my leisure - and skip ads !

RogBrown
RogBrown  72997 forum posts England10 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2012 - 3:58 PM

I record all the stuff I don't like & play it back whole I'm out. Smile

Last Modified By RogBrown at 16 Aug 2012 - 3:58 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.