Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

How do I put a link in?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Imagine23
    Imagine23  8241 forum posts United Kingdom
    23 Jul 2006 - 5:51 PM

Hello,

Can someone please tell me how you put a link thing in to the forum? I'm doing the one hour challange tomorrow so need to put the mods page up.

Also I've just joined e2 and so all my stats have come up. Whats a decent click to view ratio? Mine are between 1 in 2 and 1 in 6 but as I've got nothing to compare it to I've no idea if this is good or bad! I know there was a forum about it before but I couldn't find it again - sorry - Im just curious and don't mean to provoke another 'click' discussion again! Smile

Thanks

Lynn

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    23 Jul 2006 - 5:51 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Boyd
    Boyd  1011213 forum posts Wales11 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Jul 2006 - 5:57 PM

From the FAQ section - How do I do links in the forum?

No idea about the statistics but, if I were you, I wouldn't worry about them.

justin c
    justin c  104526 forum posts England36 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Jul 2006 - 5:57 PM

DESCRIPTION

Imagine23
    23 Jul 2006 - 6:01 PM

Thanks, I should have thought to look in the information bit - the heat must have got to me today!

JohnHawthorne
    23 Jul 2006 - 6:22 PM

Quote: Whats a decent click to view ratio? Mine are between 1 in 2 and 1 in 6 but as I've got nothing to compare it to

I can't be bothered having a massive debate about it, but sometimes it is interesting to know the click to view ratio. Mainly because I like numbers. Numbers are your friend.

Here's my stats page here if you want something to compare yours to. Feel free to have a giggle to yourself about them, especially the 'Amy' shot. Smile

Tooth
    Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Jul 2006 - 6:32 PM

I find the personal click to view ratio is useful - it gives you an idea if there's something about a pic people don't like tha you may not have noticed, or conversely if something has the "wow" factor. For instance, mine average about three views per click, but the better ones are nearer two. Some of the worst ones go up to six or seven views per click though, and that tells me there's something wrong.
    I say the personal ratio, because it's useful to guage aspects of your own wotrkk, but IMO you should never get hung up comparing any figurs of your own to other psople's.

Hope that makes sense

Stephen

Imagine23
    23 Jul 2006 - 7:15 PM

Thanks John and Stephen, that is v helpful Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.