Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

How Do I upload A Photo For Modifications?

XxPaulxX e2
8 260 England
5 Jul 2007 11:30PM
Could someone please let me know how I can upload a picture and allow other users to make modifications to it? I see the icons C and M, and have been able to ask for critique, but when uploading pics I don't seem to be given the option to ask for modifications. Am I missing it, or is it a function reserved for E2 members?

I have a pic of stonehenge with a partial rainbow above it and would like someone who knows what they are doing to make the pic look as good as it can. My editing skills are about as good as my photographic skills/knowledge I am afraid, so any help would be appreciated, thanks! Smile

Paul

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

digicammad e2
11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
5 Jul 2007 11:31PM
You first have to join e2 .

Smile
5 Jul 2007 11:35PM
I knew there was a catch...... LOL!
6 Jul 2007 12:16AM

Quote:You first have to join e2.

Get that plastic card out - it's only momentary pain and worth it in the long run...Wink
The question is what do you value?

The cost of subscription for a year is less than a daily cup of coffee for a month (at London prices that is!) or a few takeaways.

Anyway think of all the money you are saving by using digital rather than film.

Imagine that great feeling you will have when you are able to see your photo brilliantly modified by some amazingly talented EPZers.......

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.