Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Advertisement

How do I upload a photo to the daily topic in the photo month forum?

Forums > Photo Month Forum > How do I upload a photo to the daily topic in the photo month forum?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

wahnsinn
wahnsinn  3 United Kingdom
4 Apr 2012 - 10:47 PM

Hi,
can anyone please tell me how to upload a photo to the daily topic in Photo Month?
Perhaps I'm missing some vital link or 'button' but I keep circling the same pages with no success! I would love to have a go at trying to wind a Samsung memory card Smile
Thank you.
Wahnsinn.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
4 Apr 2012 - 10:47 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
4 Apr 2012 - 10:55 PM

See pic below. Smile

2-upload.jpg

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
wahnsinn
4 Apr 2012 - 11:02 PM

Oh. Yes.. Well......hmmmmmm. t
That is SO obvious now that you've pointed it out! lol
I feel adequately sheepish and doff!
Sittingg laughing at myself out of embarrassment.....

Thank you Carabosse.

patrick999
5 Apr 2012 - 12:26 AM

I had exactly the same problem, so you're not the only one!!

martintimbers

And me, I missed two days and had to do a forum search to find out how to submit to the competitions. I think they should make it more clearer. I kept clicking on the "Enter Now" link but all that kept happening was the page kept refreshing!

martintimbers

Also does anybody know how you find out who the winners are each day?

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84270 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
5 Apr 2012 - 10:05 AM

I don't know for certain, but the competitions may be open for the whole month, so the winners might be announced next month.
(There's nothing to say you have to enter on the day!) Smile

Last Modified By KarenFB at 5 Apr 2012 - 10:05 AM
NaturesHaven
NaturesHaven e2 Member 2246 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
5 Apr 2012 - 10:53 AM

Thanks wahnsinn.........I was pulling my hair out trying to find out how to upload an image to a forum........so in the end I gave up but you have rekindled my enthusiasm for uploading to various forums..........now to try it out.WinkWinkWinkGrinGrinGrinTongueTongueTongue

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
5 Apr 2012 - 11:47 AM

I'm glad this has helped a few people. Smile

If you hover your cursor over that icon it says "Upload an image" but the icon itself may be a bit obscure.

nik111
nik111 ePHOTOzine Staff 6320 forum postsnik111 vcard United Kingdom
5 Apr 2012 - 12:12 PM

Quote: Also does anybody know how you find out who the winners are each day?

The first eight winners will be picked on Tuesday 10 April 2012. We will then wait another week before announcing who's won a memory card each day for the week that follows. We'll put the details in a news story for you to see.

Quote: I was pulling my hair out trying to find out how to upload an image to a forum

Looks like we need a how-to guide for this. We'll put something together to help other members who may be confused.

Thank you CB for posting the image.

Nik.

wahnsinn
5 Apr 2012 - 12:22 PM

I'm glad my question has helped......sitting going in circles is not fun!
A how-to guide would be really helpful Nik, sometimes the obvious is missed because I'm either too excited or enthusiastic or just refuse to accept it could be that easy! lol
Good luck everyone else!

rossd
rossd  111061 forum posts England
5 Apr 2012 - 1:21 PM

I assume the confusion arose over the fact that if you click on the 'Enter Now' link in the 'Win a Samsung 8GB memory card every day in April. Enter Now!' header, you just get re-directed to the Photo Month topic.

nik111
5 Apr 2012 - 3:44 PM

Quote: I assume the confusion arose over the fact that if you click on the 'Enter Now' link in the 'Win a Samsung 8GB memory card every day in April. Enter Now!' header, you just get re-directed to the Photo Month topic.

Do you mean the links from the articles?

nik111
5 Apr 2012 - 3:45 PM

Hello all,

I've put a quick tutorial together on posting images in the ePHOTOzine forums: How To Upload Photos To ePz's Forums

I hope it helps!

I'll be adding it to a couple of the other forums too so people can find it.

Cheers,

Nik.

rossd
rossd  111061 forum posts England
5 Apr 2012 - 4:08 PM

Quote: Do you mean the links from the articles?

At the top of this (and every forum page), just under the name of the topic, there is a banner heading with 'Win a Samsung 8GB memory card every day in April. Enter Now!'

or we talking about something different !

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.