Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
1 - Yes
2 - Yes (RAW + jpeg)
3 - Yes (for compact and phone)
4 - No
5 - Still use MF & LF mono film, but not frequently.
6 - ?
7 - Lightroom 3 and Elements 9
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
7.L/R, CS6, NIK Suite
2. Never (I can't stand cameras mfrs blackmail and their stupid software)
6. Not applicable
7. CS6 and XNView (free)
1. Always (but I often know at the time that it is actually a B&W shot)
5. Not for some years
6.When I was shooting film, would hand process, Lack of a darkroom has lead to answer 5
7. LR & Silver Efex Pro (discovered last week & seems to giving me what I want). Occasionally Photomatix for one particular look
3 Yes if memory card becomes low o space and i don't have a spare card
4 No not anymore
7 LR 4 I also use presets from this guy, http://www.presetsheaven.com/tag/mikeyg/
I adjust some of his preset settings too, his presets are a good starting off point though.
7. LIGHTROOM 5 + NIK SILVER EFEX PRO
7. LR/PS CS5/Nik Silver efex
L/R & P/S.
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
01/09/2014 - 30/09/2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View September's Photo Month Calendar