Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

how do you edit add a blog?

STEVELIN 6 160 3 Ireland
11 Sep 2012 3:45PM
i am at a loss iv used the home page editor and put a blog space on my home page but when i use the home page editor and click on edit blog all i get is how many blogs do you want to display on the home page so my question is how do you write a blog and can you put up images on the blog? hi pete are you around.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
11 Sep 2012 3:53PM
Blogs are done from the blog page . Click there - write a blog and then when you select that module for the home page the blog list will appear.
STEVELIN 6 160 3 Ireland
11 Sep 2012 4:02PM
so i have to write my blog epz and then it will appear on my foliopic web site?
STEVELIN 6 160 3 Ireland
11 Sep 2012 4:26PM
thanks pete understand where your going no probs editing a blog on ephotozine but my problem is writing a blog on my foloipic site.
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
11 Sep 2012 4:33PM
Whoops I came in through recent activity, so didn't spot it was a foliopic question.
You do this through the admin system and choose pages tab all the options are there. You can create custom sections for anything...techniques guides, reviews, blogs etc and once created you add new pages to that section.
When you have your account linked to ePHOTOzine you can import blogs from the epz blog page to your foliopic site
STEVELIN 6 160 3 Ireland
11 Sep 2012 4:38PM
no probs pete ill have a go at that if i get stuck ill give you a shout.
thanks pete.
steve

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.