Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

How to treat a rude customer

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
PhillsPhotography

A crowded Malta-London flight was cancelled. She was the lone attendant in charge of re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it HAS to be FIRST CLASS".
The attendant replied, "I'm sorry sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these people first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out." The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"
Without hesitating, the attendant smiled and grabbed her public address microphone: May I have your attention please? May I have your attention please?" she began. With her voice being heard clearly throughout the terminal, she said, "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14."
With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the attendant, gritted his teeth and said, "F... You!" Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to get in line for that too."

lol made me fall off my chair when i friend posted this to me Smile

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
16 Mar 2009 - 2:11 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

conrad
conrad e2 Member 910870 forum postsconrad vcard 116 Constructive Critique Points
16 Mar 2009 - 2:19 PM

I would have taken an instant liking to the lady. Excellent! Brilliant reactions!

PhillsPhotography

lol yeh and this actualy happened aswell
it was in a airport in the US mind you the yanks dont rally care what they say really Wink

cameracat
cameracat  108575 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
16 Mar 2009 - 2:43 PM

LOL.....My kinda humour and sentiment too......Smile

We are all heading for the same place eventually, Matters not who you are, You'll still have to take your place at the " Pearly Gates ".....Tongue

User_Removed
16 Mar 2009 - 2:55 PM

It's the old one's that are best...

Wink

Last Modified By User_Removed at 16 Mar 2009 - 2:55 PM
Big Bri
Big Bri  1215509 forum posts England
16 Mar 2009 - 5:38 PM

Quote: Lol yeh and this actualy happened aswell

LOL. Nice, but it's an urban myth.

PhillsPhotography

but is good fun

uggyy
uggyy  82104 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
16 Mar 2009 - 9:49 PM

Quote: LOL. Nice, but it's an urban myth.

Its funny though how many urban myths become real.... Like the coke machine thief rocking the machine to get coke and it fell on and killed him... A Myth then it happened, thats how you see the warnings on them nowdays....

SuziBlue
SuziBlue  1116195 forum posts Scotland10 Constructive Critique Points
16 Mar 2009 - 10:44 PM

Nice story. Reminds me of what we used to say: it doesn't matter who you are, you're still a bag of bones.

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 109967 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
17 Mar 2009 - 10:29 AM

When I first had to give presentations to the Directors of my company my then boss suggested that if I felt nervous I just remembered that they were all naked under their smart suits.

Even though I retired many years ago that comment helps to this day when meeting new people (and I still have a problem trying to control a fit of the giggles when I look at some "oh so terribly self-important people")

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139367 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
17 Mar 2009 - 11:50 AM

Quote: boss suggested that if I felt nervous I just remembered that they were all naked under their smart suits.

He was just a perv! Lol! Grin

PhillsPhotography

lol thats funny il av to try that one Wink

john64
john64 e2 Member 9824 forum postsjohn64 vcard England
17 Mar 2009 - 3:26 PM

Quote: that comment helps to this day when meeting new people

So the first thing you do when you meet someone is imagine them naked, eh ??
Wink

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 109967 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
17 Mar 2009 - 4:30 PM

Sometimes imagination is better than the real thing! Smile

minicooper
17 Mar 2009 - 7:55 PM

I work in retail and I deal with lots of rude people. I often find the best way to deal with them is to be extra nice to them in others words don't sink to their level.

Quick story for you. I working on a Friday night and these two young lads came and asked for me something. They were using a lot of swear words but weren't being abusive in anyway. One said to me sorry for the bad language. So I said 'That' alright but don't **** well don't do it again' Luckily for me they saw the funnny side and shook my hand. (No I'm not telling you where I work I'm that not stupid)

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.