Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

How to upload RAW

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    tamasalucy
    9 Dec 2013 - 9:53 PM

On several occassions i have tried to upload in RAW format without success WHY?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    9 Dec 2013 - 9:53 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AndS
    AndS e2 Member 2857 forum postsAndS vcard England
    9 Dec 2013 - 10:07 PM

think you can only upload jpegs, fairly standard for forums RAW files are generally too large Smile

franken
    franken e2 Member 123136 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2013 - 10:31 PM

You can only upload Jpeg files.

You may notice raw being mentioned in the recording media of uploads and that simply means that the images were taken in raw and then converted to jpeg for uploading.

Ken

paulh921
    paulh921  7 United Kingdom
    21 Dec 2013 - 5:00 PM

Can anyone tell me how I find out the details of what size images should be and whether there is a limit to how many uploads I can make.
    I have been a member for 9 months and have decided I should really start building a portfolio!!
    Thanks in advance.

Paul

adrian_w
    adrian_w e2 Member 73355 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Dec 2013 - 5:08 PM

Image size, 1000 pixels on the longest side for an E2 member, although the upload program will automatically resize to 1000 if your image is bigger.
    Upload is 1 image per day to the galleries, but you can upload more to your portfolio in one go then feed them into the galleries 1 at a time.

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64445 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Dec 2013 - 5:09 PM

Click on FAQs at the very bottom of this page then choose Gallery Section. All you need to know should be there.

Last Modified By SlowSong at 21 Dec 2013 - 5:10 PM
    • «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.