Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

I am not a happy bunny!

gingerdelight 8 298 11 United Kingdom
13 Dec 2011 4:11PM
I was checking some images with Google image search and found this

Does it remind you of anything, e.g. this

I have asked the "gentleman" to remove the image from his page and reported it but do not hold out a lot of hope. One of the trials of being on the internet I suppose!

Just had to let off steam! SadSadSadSadSadSad

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mohikan22 10 2.3k 1 United Kingdom
13 Dec 2011 4:21PM
theiving get!
13 Dec 2011 4:21PM
Find out where he lives, go round and disassociate him from his testicles.
MrGoatsmilk 6 1.5k England
13 Dec 2011 4:25PM
Personally if he's not making money out of it then I wouldn't worry about it. It's happened before and will happen again with images posted on the internet.
13 Dec 2011 4:25PM

Quote:Find out where he lives, go round and disassociate him from his testicles.

Smile
13 Dec 2011 4:27PM
I would still be annoyed though so feel free to kick the bin over Tongue
lobsterboy e2
11 14.2k 13 United Kingdom
13 Dec 2011 4:28PM
At the bottom of the Flickr page is a report abuse link. Use that, there is nothing moderators like more than deleting bad boys.
13 Dec 2011 4:30PM

Quote:At the bottom of the Flickr page is a report abuse link. Use that, there is nothing moderators like more than deleting bad boys.

Yes, I have reported it - be interested to see what happens! I have since found out that he is on another site I frequent too - might tell a few of my friends there about him!
monstersnowman 9 1.7k 1 England
13 Dec 2011 4:31PM
He even has 'PRO' on his flickr profile ... yet still feels the need to steal an image and pretend he did it ... hmmmm
13 Dec 2011 4:34PM

Quote:He even has 'PRO' on his flickr profile ... yet still feels the need to steal an image and pretend he did it ... hmmmm

Wonder how many have been lifted from elsewhere and how many are actually his if any are that is.
13 Dec 2011 4:39PM

Quote:He even has 'PRO' on his flickr profile ... yet still feels the need to steal an image and pretend he did it ... hmmmm

Wonder how many have been lifted from elsewhere and how many are actually his if any are that is.

I wonder if anyone else will recognise their work? In some ways I am hoping it is just mine - I hate it when any photographer claims another's work as their own Sad Maybe he just liked my image for that particular occasion - let's hope so anyway.
13 Dec 2011 4:45PM
He is on Facebook too and offers the image for download and to share...

g-pic.jpg

adrian_w e2
7 3.4k 4 Scotland
13 Dec 2011 4:48PM

Quote:Find out where he lives, go round and disassociate him from his testicles.

David Alexander Elder.
He lives in Glasgow.
conrad 10 10.9k 116
13 Dec 2011 4:53PM
Gee, another sad so-and-so who feels the need to show off other people's work as his own?

(By the way, stealing your image is bad enough, but adding text with a linguistic mistake is adding insult to injury! Well, in my book, anyway...)
13 Dec 2011 4:54PM
Bet that's where he got the image from! Bloomin' cheek!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.