Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

I am not a happy bunny!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

gingerdelight
13 Dec 2011 - 4:11 PM

I was checking some images with Google image search and found this

Does it remind you of anything, e.g. this

I have asked the "gentleman" to remove the image from his page and reported it but do not hold out a lot of hope. One of the trials of being on the internet I suppose!

Just had to let off steam! SadSadSadSadSadSad

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 Dec 2011 - 4:11 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mohikan22
mohikan22  102185 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2011 - 4:21 PM

theiving get!

DaveU
DaveU e2 Member 81339 forum postsDaveU vcard England121 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2011 - 4:21 PM

Find out where he lives, go round and disassociate him from his testicles.

MrGoatsmilk
13 Dec 2011 - 4:25 PM

Personally if he's not making money out of it then I wouldn't worry about it. It's happened before and will happen again with images posted on the internet.

gingerdelight
13 Dec 2011 - 4:25 PM

Quote: Find out where he lives, go round and disassociate him from his testicles.

Smile

MrGoatsmilk
13 Dec 2011 - 4:27 PM

I would still be annoyed though so feel free to kick the bin over Tongue

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014013 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2011 - 4:28 PM

At the bottom of the Flickr page is a report abuse link. Use that, there is nothing moderators like more than deleting bad boys.

gingerdelight
13 Dec 2011 - 4:30 PM

Quote: At the bottom of the Flickr page is a report abuse link. Use that, there is nothing moderators like more than deleting bad boys.

Yes, I have reported it - be interested to see what happens! I have since found out that he is on another site I frequent too - might tell a few of my friends there about him!

monstersnowman
13 Dec 2011 - 4:31 PM

He even has 'PRO' on his flickr profile ... yet still feels the need to steal an image and pretend he did it ... hmmmm

MrGoatsmilk
13 Dec 2011 - 4:34 PM

Quote: He even has 'PRO' on his flickr profile ... yet still feels the need to steal an image and pretend he did it ... hmmmm

Wonder how many have been lifted from elsewhere and how many are actually his if any are that is.

gingerdelight
13 Dec 2011 - 4:39 PM

Quote: He even has 'PRO' on his flickr profile ... yet still feels the need to steal an image and pretend he did it ... hmmmm

Wonder how many have been lifted from elsewhere and how many are actually his if any are that is.

I wonder if anyone else will recognise their work? In some ways I am hoping it is just mine - I hate it when any photographer claims another's work as their own Sad Maybe he just liked my image for that particular occasion - let's hope so anyway.

MrGoatsmilk
13 Dec 2011 - 4:45 PM

He is on Facebook too and offers the image for download and to share...

g-pic.jpg

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63277 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2011 - 4:48 PM

Quote: Find out where he lives, go round and disassociate him from his testicles.

David Alexander Elder.
He lives in Glasgow.

conrad
conrad  910873 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2011 - 4:53 PM

Gee, another sad so-and-so who feels the need to show off other people's work as his own?

(By the way, stealing your image is bad enough, but adding text with a linguistic mistake is adding insult to injury! Well, in my book, anyway...)

gingerdelight
13 Dec 2011 - 4:54 PM

Bet that's where he got the image from! Bloomin' cheek!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.