Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

I am sorry but this new site has become very off putting

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : As requested.

27 Jul 2007 8:34PM
What the hell was wrong with the old site, this new one as more bugs in it than the field I visited today. Looks pretty but I'm afraid, for me it's deteriated hell of a lot!

Sorry for the negative thread Pete.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

27 Jul 2007 8:40PM
Sorry I have uploaded this twice
dougv e2
10 8.4k 3 England
27 Jul 2007 8:41PM
The problems the site is experiencing today are absolutely nothing to do with the site or software upgrade.
Hence the large banner at the top of the page.
27 Jul 2007 8:45PM

Quote:The problems the site is experiencing today

This is the point I am making Doug irrespective to who's fault it is
lobsterboy e2
11 14.2k 13 United Kingdom
27 Jul 2007 8:50PM
But its nothing to do with the new site or the old site...its a network issue.
dougv e2
10 8.4k 3 England
27 Jul 2007 8:50PM
But it is Network problems.
The Network has nothing to do with epz at all.

How can that be related to the site being upgraded?
It would have been just the same on V3.
27 Jul 2007 8:54PM
It's a problem when I have to hit ctrl/alt/delete to shut my browser down, this I have to do because of a damn debug box keeps appearing & it locks my screen up. 12 times I have had to hit ctrl/alt/delete today.

Line 110 what ever that is & the browser I use is deepnet
lobsterboy e2
11 14.2k 13 United Kingdom
27 Jul 2007 8:55PM
that is happening due to you not getting all the files downloaded...due to the network problem.
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
27 Jul 2007 9:04PM
THUD!!!
albyn 8 19 Scotland
27 Jul 2007 9:09PM
Anyone with any knowledge of the complex world of communications in today's world has to appreciate the work done by the EPZ team to keep this relatively complex site up and running. Outside factors are sometimes difficult to control for all of us in this ever complex world. The upgrades are good and well worth the effort. Great job EPZ team.
Bob T
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
27 Jul 2007 9:12PM
chill Vince, go take a cold shower....Wink
KBan 9 468 4 England
27 Jul 2007 9:15PM
EPZ............ Far better than any other !!!
keith
tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
27 Jul 2007 9:17PM
will try again tomorrow
jaspernina 7 1.0k Wales
27 Jul 2007 9:33PM
Sometimes your car travels very slowly, it is nothing to do with your driving or how fast your car is capable of going, it is down to the road infastructure, which is out of your control ,that is the same as this site, it is out of the teams comtrol. Unl-ike other sites I've used, the team always keeps us informed of the problem, they'll get to the bottom of it. Smile
cameracat 11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
27 Jul 2007 9:39PM
Er ! I don't wanna seem funny, But if your browser or system has locked up 12 times today, And you have has to use C/A/D that often, I would look much closer to home for bugs....Sad

I have been on and off the EPZ site all day, Even when the newrok issues where at thier worst, And I had no such issues, Sure the site was running a tad slow, But if there are network issues, That is quite reasonable........Smile

It sounds to me that your computer has some major issues, Or it would have coped a lot better with a minor change in network speed.

You could try running Disc clean up & run the Defrag as well.......Or you might even have some unwelcome visitors lurking in your system....Sad

AKA spybots or hackers......EEeeekkkk